Take part in the race and get ahead with ladder bonus
1.1. A deliberate death 2 or more times or one intentional death, followed by leaving from the game, in order to give an advantage to the enemy team.
1.2. Deliberate giving of Gem, rapiers, artifacts which can be sold to the enemy.
1.3. Giving game information to the enemy which they can use to hurt your allies.
1.4. Partial or complete destruction/selling of your artifacts, as well as theft/destructing/selling of allied items.
1.5. Mass buying of cheep or useless items.
1.6. Intentionally using of spells 3 or more times to harm your allies, or once if it causes death of ally.
1.7. Being AFK for more than 7 minutes on any of the game mods.
Note: AFK time throughout the game will be sumed up
1.8. Flashing on the minimap for 15 seconds. It can also be regarded as spam text on the entire screen during the game.
Punishment: account lockout for 14 days, in exceptional cases account can be locked even for 30 days.
1. You will not get a penalty for low skill.
2. Lag, AFK and others can not acquit feeding.
3. If the information provided was already known to the enemy, was not specific or did not affect the gameplay (death, loss of main buildings), you will not get penalty.
4. Price of a broken item must be more than 300 if the item(s) was broken before 5th minute and 500 if after.
5. Single deliberate actions to the detriment that entailed the death of yourself/an ally intentionally in won/lost game are not punished, but actions of this type repeated 2 or more times are equated to damage and are punished on general grounds.
6. Selling a purchase before leaving is not punished.
7. The game may be deleted at the discretion of the administration.
2.1. Any type of feeding listed in clause I. to the player(s) of the opposing team, as well as any intentional actions to the detriment of own team to the benefit of the opposing team by prior agreement.
2.2. Feeding by using multiple computers or multiple windows.
2.3. Abusing of -TB streaks.
2.4. Abusing KDA. Multiple feeding (50+ deaths) to the player(s) for the purpose of dishonestly increasing KDA.
Penalty: For a player who wanted to increase his statics with the help of another player — block of the account for 90 days + clearstats. For a player who was used to do it — block of the account for 90 days.
2.5. Exploiting bugs/weaknesses/vulnerabilities of the ladder system.
Penalty: For the account with higher rank — clearstats; for the account with lower rank — block of the account for 30 days + clearstats.
2.6. Stacking stats/points by advantage of prohibited software that an ally uses.
Punishment: account lockout for 90 days/clearing stats for those who abused; account lock up indefinitely with clearing stats for those who used software.
2.7. Abusing first blood. Intentional activation of the ladder after the drop/leave of one of the participants in the game.
Punishment: account lockout for 30 days.
1. In the case of transfer of statistics obtained by dishonest means, it will be reset.
2. The game may be deleted at the discretion of the administration.
3.1. Your computer, your IP, your account – your problems.
We are not interested in whether you or your friend/brother/mom/dad or pet violated the rules.
3.2. The administration has the right to interpret controversial issues that are not explicitly specified in these rules, at its discretion and make a decision on punishments and penalties, according to life experience and common sense.
3.3 It is forbidden to use map flaws that led to an increase in-game values (gold, items, etc.)
Punishment: perpetual account suspension and clearstats.
And now for the pleasant! Allowed:
1. The killing of enemy as well as allied creeps.
2. Backdoor, as you like, you can even do it with your feet while standing on your head. This is the idea of IceFrog himself and we will not change the gameplay, leaving it as it is.
3. Creepskip and forest allotments, blocking creeps.
4. Collect any objects (even a cheating six-barrel blaster that shoots homing missiles). There are no restrictions on the number of identical artifacts per team. However, this does not mean that by having bought 20 couriers, you do not run the risk of being punished for leadership.
5. Pulling items and control leavers.
6. Any -latency at the discretion of the host.
7. Any supporting programs for controlling heroes (meepokey, kaelkey, etc.).
8. Playing and enjoying the game.
The statute of limitations is one season. If you are noticed, even 2 months after the violation, but within the same season, you will receive your punishment. So, do not break rules. The rules may be supplemented or amended at any time at the discretion of the administration.
Each participant is responsible for reading and following the rules. Administration is not responsible for misunderstanding the rules.
The administration has the right to interpret controversial issues that are not explicitly specified in these rules, at its discretion and make a decision on punishments and penalties, according to life experience and common sense.
Rules are not retroactive. If the violation was made before the rules were established, then it does not fall within the scope of the newly introduced rule, unless otherwise agreed.