Thx for feedback!

We will review this issue as soon as possible and will try to report you back about our progress!

Regards, iCCup tech crew.

n-a
  • Visited: {date||0|0}
#91 Posted: 15 Oct 2010 @ 19:06 CET  

How i can get " 25 energy " for change my avatar??

thanks.

•   
  •  
n-a
#92 Posted: 20 Dec 2010 @ 10:50 CET  

Welll,

1. i would like to see in /stats win ratio of players or the best choice is all (win-lose-leave ratios)

2. /ping function is working only when player join to game ... then pings are still same for each player who joined to game, some refresh of pings or smth like that will be greatfull,

3. /cmtb mode .... lot of players very offen play tb mode ..., this is best way how to wait for players - so short

Thank you

•   
  •  
  • Member of Honor
  • Visited: today @ 19:47 CET
#93 Posted: 20 Dec 2010 @ 13:13 CET  

Balkie :

3. /cmtb mode .... lot of players very offen play tb mode ..., this is best way how to wait for players - so short

I support this idea. There are many players without team/friends here on iccup.

This could improve captains mode gaming experience with random players. Different skills, different thoughts etc.

strong support

•   
  •  
n-a
#94 Posted: 20 Dec 2010 @ 14:47 CET  

I want an update to the launcher that would show apm

•   
  •  
  • Member of Honor
  • Visited: today @ 19:47 CET
#95 Posted: 20 Dec 2010 @ 16:36 CET  

imho, apm is not important.

•   
  •  
n-a
#96 Posted: 27 Dec 2010 @ 00:12 CET  

ICCup TV for dota!

•   
  •  
  • Visited: 17 Jun 2016 @ 22:27 CET
#97 Posted: 31 Jan 2011 @ 02:44 CET  

Get more western europeans to play, and make servers there.

Now it's just Russians playing

•   
  •  
n-a
#98 Posted: 31 Jan 2011 @ 03:04 CET  

Post Hero guides,

Pro games

FIX THE US BOT

live stream more Dota clan vids on Iccup

•   
  •  
n-a
#99 Posted: 01 Feb 2011 @ 05:10 CET  

We need some mechanism to encourage playing on the least popular bot (US atm, by far). For example, you get more points for doing so, CM can be played at lower levels (seeing as you get less games so its harder to level up). That would be a great help.

Get a ladder with pts for skill-based customs such as SF war, Pudge war.

•   
  •  
n-a
#100 Posted: 02 Feb 2011 @ 05:22 CET  

Add a command for bots to add computers, just in case somebody wants to do something less than a 5v5? Then people can start out with normal cash instead of more than the normal 5v5 amount.

nC[wldn] :
I want an update to the launcher that would show apm

Type -apm in dota, there's a command to show current apm.

•   
  •  
Edited by (02 Feb 2011 @ 05:23 CET)
  • Visited: yesterday @ 18:01 CET
#101 Posted: 22 Feb 2011 @ 21:56 CET  

Hello there!

I have enjoyed playing here since season 1 despite the language barrier issue :)

The latency to the hostbots of iCCup is some of the lowest I have experienced for a "pub league" and this is really what keeps me here along with the nice ranking system ;)

However, I think it's a bit sad that the only modes played here are AP and CM. I think the main reason for this is due to the point-bonuses of these modes compared to the other ones. I believe the philosophy behind this must be that -AP and -CM are the modes which have the least randomness involved in which team wins.

I however don't think the random-factor is that big in -rd and -sd to cause the significantly lower bonus it has. I mean there will be "balanced" hero lineups if you pick it that way. In AP the lineups can be just as unbalanced/add as much random-factor as in these modes depending on the "mood" of the individual player. Atleast until you reach 6k (B- rank) almost all players in AP games will pick whatever hero they feel like playing rather than what benefits the team.

Secondly I think the -CD mode should have equal if not more exp bonus than -CM; Picking in -CD takes similar or more skill than picking in -CM and it creates more interesting games, suits mixed players better than -CM does. I think as long as -CM gives more exp than -CD then noone will play -CD, which is quite a shame.

Thanks for your time!

•   
  •  
n-a
#102 Posted: 11 Apr 2011 @ 00:58 CET  

Hello Mr.YellowAnt,

I really need your help at something. Its a good suggestion but a private one. Can you please contact me privately, I really need help.

Regards,

Grim.

•   
  •  
n-a
#103 Posted: 11 Apr 2011 @ 11:36 CET  

GrimReaper_ :
Hello Mr.YellowAnt,

I really need your help at something. Its a good suggestion but a private one. Can you please contact me privately, I really need help.

Regards,

Grim.

You can talk to me if you need help.

•   
  •  
  • Visited: 20 Jun 2011 @ 03:12 CET
  • Banned till: 19 Jan 2038 @ 04:14 CET
#104 Posted: 05 May 2011 @ 18:56 CET  

•   
  •  
  • Visited: 02 Jul 2011 @ 01:46 CET
#105 Posted: 29 Jun 2011 @ 19:13 CET  

The ratings system seems to reward grinding hundreds of games over actually being a good player; the higher rating you get the more points you get, the higher win ratio you get the less points you get (TB). The appears to be unintentional. While I know they tend to be connected (playing games and skill), we all know those players who have been DotA-ing for years and years who still can't hardly play.

I'd like for the ratings system to have a higher reward early or mid-on in your iCCup 'career', or for there to be a placement system like in SC2 (only in DotA, you could take into account win ratio, k/d/a, heroes played, etc. to place people in a rank after a certain number of games).

EDIT:

Also, better maintenance of the us bot please :)

It shuts down like every other day and can't /chost. It appears every season the US bot community on iCCup gets smaller and smaller and the bot gets worse and worse, I hope this changes.

•   
  •  
Edited by AznRice (29 Jun 2011 @ 19:18 CET)
Do you want to take part in forum discussions? Join us!, or Login.