RU iCCup.Platoon: Вечная память Боогие

+
+29

Thx for feedback!

We will review this issue as soon as possible and will try to report you back about our progress!

Regards, iCCup tech crew.

• Visited: 23 Sep 2016 @ 15:22 CET
#46 Posted: 19 Jan 2010 @ 09:22 CET  

Guillermo_ :
put sd rd and cd in higher rate% sd its too under rated with 30%

and ap its too noob to be the normal 100%

i know there are a lot of people that think like me

It's true actually, if there is going to imbalances in rating it should be something like:

cm

rd

sd

ap

ar

•   
  •  
n-a
  • Visited: {date||0|0}
#47 Posted: 24 Jan 2010 @ 13:16 CET  

How about an IRC channel for iccup.dota that actually has admins or atleast moderators there so that ppl could dirrect fast questions, etc.. ?

•   
  •  
n-a
#48 Posted: 24 Jan 2010 @ 13:44 CET  

I am thinking, maybe a update to your launcher? :D So we can play iCCup with the new B-net patch. That would be awesome

•   
  •  
n-a
#49 Posted: 30 Jan 2010 @ 17:05 CET  

The client is ok, but i think there should be a disconnect count. Coz I have 5 leave counts of wich only like 2 are actual leaves, coz of misunderstanding. It would improve the leavers / bad net guys understanding. Oh and please try to make some kind of a rule for the russians, coz im pissed of seeing things like

Player 1:

Player 1: ?

Player 1: (

Player 2: )

Its rly annoying i understand its full of russians but since its international there should be at least some understanding for the players that arent RU. Otherwise iCCup is great I love the fact that there most of the ppl know what they are doing and the games are rly fun.

P.S. Make more Dota Tournaments plx :) You can just put pts prizes :) Our clan HsP made one tournament but we had many technical difficulties with understanding the right commands, and we had no admin response for help :(

•   
  •  
n-a
#50 Posted: 06 Feb 2010 @ 14:52 CET  

Before useing the new suggestions please try to update your servers and internet site, mb after that you could ask about it ... Zomg really ._.

•   
  •  
n-a
#51 Posted: 06 Feb 2010 @ 17:06 CET  

If i type /stats in lobby i should see the win Ratio 10.gif

Win Ratio says more than the points.

•   
  •  
  • Visited: 27 Oct 2012 @ 00:22 CET
#52 Posted: 06 Feb 2010 @ 21:49 CET  

Well, forehand, a nice and crucial improvement would be to keep iccup's update similar to bnet. Should you leave it like this, people has to always have a spare war3 folder for garena and bnet and another for iccup. Not to mention the new players that aren't going to downgrade their warcraft to play here.

So, having the lattest update on iccup is a must if you wanna make it, in the very least, appealing.

•   
  •  
n-a
#53 Posted: 06 Feb 2010 @ 23:08 CET  

Kampfkuh007 :
If i type /stats in lobby i should see the win Ratio 10.gif

Win Ratio says more than the points.

+1

•   
  •  
  • Visited: 13 Mar 2014 @ 20:30 CET
#54 Posted: 07 Feb 2010 @ 13:03 CET  

when im playing dota @ iccup very often are those players who leave before the firstblood or the first 10 or 5 minutes and they ruin all game but they have a chance to leave before even starting the game thats why i think its needed to give -150 points to first player who leaves before firstblood and then the others could leave without -points

ty for your attention im looking forward to hear your opinions

•   
  •  
  • Visited: 24 Nov 2012 @ 04:50 CET
#55 Posted: 07 Feb 2010 @ 20:05 CET  

a verry, but verry good improvement is than there were only ONE player per E-Mail this "MAYBE" prevent of abusers that create other accounts to don't be detected by players that know they quit, leave or cheat.but as I say it's only MAYBE (another E-Mail accounts can be maked T-T) oh, and by the way, when clearing stats the leaves are refreshed?

•   
  •  
n-a
#56 Posted: 08 Feb 2010 @ 16:26 CET  

here awsome good idea to make............

I would like a command to kick NOOB RETARD FEEDER players if the whole team agrees to kick them. Like starting a poll with /kickplayer 7 and who ever agrees write /kickyes, and require all team to agree or else rejected.

•   
  •  
n-a
#57 Posted: 08 Feb 2010 @ 16:54 CET  

I got an idea!!! My answer back on the feedback ppl give ._. or go fix the servers/update map

Thankz 5.gif

•   
  •  
n-a
#58 Posted: 08 Feb 2010 @ 18:00 CET  

Dont do kicks, thats just lame

my advice:

UPDATE THE BLOODY SERVERS, use the new ver, get the new map! this is absurd, far from funny. If you want dota section of iccup to live - UPDATE

•   
  •  
n-a
#59 Posted: 28 Feb 2010 @ 15:53 CET  

Maybe make a 2v2,3v3 and 5v5 games not just 5v5, ofcourse 2v2 and 3v3 would give less pts but they should still be makable and for examle make a host command /host dota (2v2,5v5,3v3) (mode)...

•   
  •  
n-a
#60 Posted: 03 Mar 2010 @ 21:06 CET  

I'm looking forward -remake and -kick commands, since it would prevent some games to be ruined, but THE major improvement I'm now waiting for is the upcoming reconnection tool ( www.playdota.com )

It's not available yet, and will probably need some time to tinker the bots, but should make a HUGE difference once implemented.

EDIT : B?ta version is out !!!

•   
  •  
Locked Topic