Thx for feedback!

We will review this issue as soon as possible and will try to report you back about our progress!

Regards, iCCup tech crew.

• « назад
  • вперед »
  • Visited: 18 Dec 2015 @ 00:19 CET
  • Banned till: 19 Jan 2038 @ 04:14 CET
#1 Posted: 06 Sep 2015 @ 19:12 CET  

Hey ICCup stuff.

I have had several games now in a row , when it seems its a ranked game , tells its a ladder game , all players show their points , i play it , but i dont gain any points when i win or lose. There is almost impossibole to tell what game is ranked or not. I suggest you make ranked games gamename with golden letters so its easily distingueshed.

•   
  •  
  • Visited: 05 Oct 2015 @ 10:18 CET
  • Banned till: 19 Jan 2038 @ 04:14 CET
#2 Posted: 05 Oct 2015 @ 10:09 CET  

we still have some concerns, such as Will the make up XP we get be the same quantity as past years? Now, i talk about my ideas on this event with you.You know, this is amazing and all, and I really like eliminating Hati and Skoll, Fifa 16 XBOX One Coins but I mean, what's up with all the make up xp and changes nowadays. You can't get any real weaponry or even real xp. You took all illumination off the SoF, and even the aspects from the world event are visible changes. And they are worthless. I mean, with the gadgets reworks everything looks really amazing on its own anyway. It's really frustrating that I have to select whether I want my monster nails to look like they normally do (which is usually awesome) or Fifa 16 PS4 Coins like an aviansie take.And another part.

•   
  •  
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Do you want to take part in forum discussions? Join us!, or Login.