Thx for feedback!

We will review this issue as soon as possible and will try to report you back about our progress!

Regards, iCCup tech crew.

• « назад
  • вперед »
  • Visited: 04 Apr 2015 @ 07:54 CET
#1 Posted: 21 Feb 2015 @ 16:17 CET  

Hi !

In an attempt to make alc more actively and because I dont not have as much time to BW as previously we have chosen to merge with esport team : Team Sky Nite. Our roster will remain the same as the old alc roster, the only change is new tag and a new enthusiastic leader who will be in charge of the BW squad with me as co leader.

We want to offer an active gaming environment and exciting tournaments for the comunity aswell as team events with $ prices, and I conclude that this is the best way move on.

Our roster will remain the same as when we were alc, the only changes is our tag, and a new leader, welcome DjKnitex. I hope we can continue makinging alc a great team and host nice events for the comunity and our team.

tsn takes alc`s place in the Clanleague. I also request Op status of channel Op Team Sky Nite

Op: tsn.djknitex tsn.casey (I know team leader should post this, but as the old team leader for alc and co leader for tns i dont think it matters if its me or Djknitex who makes the request ? If not il make sure he post here and confirm my requests.

Our new roster: iccup.com

New homepage: iccup.com

Best regards

Casey

•   
  •  
  • Visited: 10 Jul 2017 @ 21:44 CET
#2 Posted: 23 Feb 2015 @ 21:03 CET  

Glad to hear it! Hope it all works out for you guys!

•   
  •  
  • Visited: 04 Apr 2015 @ 07:54 CET
#3 Posted: 23 Feb 2015 @ 21:41 CET  

Thanks, good luck wih [eMg] aswell, i hope there will be another clanleague and we meet again :)

•   
  •  
  • Head Admin Assistant
  • Visited: today @ 14:16 CET
#4 Posted: 29 May 2015 @ 14:13 CET  

closed

•   
  •  
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic