Thx for feedback!

We will review this issue as soon as possible and will try to report you back about our progress!

Regards, iCCup tech crew.

• « назад
  • вперед »
  • Visited: 02 Feb 2014 @ 20:44 CET
  • Banned till: 19 Jan 2038 @ 04:14 CET
#1 Posted: 01 Feb 2014 @ 16:17 CET  

Hello,

my account is locked for breaking the rule whitch exist only in russian language rules. I'm non russian player so I had no chance to see that rule. I learned it today from iCCup.s0Ldi3R:

iCCup.s0Ldi3R :

8.1. Запрещена регистрация ников, несущих в себе прямые или косвенные оскорбления в любой форме, а также ников, которые оскорбляют честь сервера iCCup и его пользователей.

It's forbidden to register nicknames, which contain direct or indirect insults.

I want to apologize for not having that rule in English Dota ladder rules, but only in RU Dota. Anyway, everybody should know that such nicknames are not allowed, even if there's not a rule about that.

We cannot ban every bad nickname, because we are not going through all registered accounts here just to check if the name is bad, but when we see someone like you - we ban him.

Regardless of this, your complaint about the AFK will be reviewed.

Till there is no english rule for lock my account i should have name lock with chance to change it, instead of account lock, clear and delete.

•   
  •  
  • StarCraft & Dota EU Head Admin
  • Visited: today @ 14:56 CET
#2 Posted: 01 Feb 2014 @ 16:53 CET  

You cannot change ur nickname. The only thing I can do for you - is to transfer ur stats to another account.

I understand that you don't know Russian, but believe me - ethically you must know that using such a nickname, especially in a server like iCCup, where 50% and more of the players are Russians - is highly inappropriate and is punishable.

Thank you for ur time. PM me if you want to transfer ur stats to another account.

•   
  •  
  • Visited: 01 Feb 2014 @ 19:16 CET
  • Banned till: 03 Mar 2014 @ 21:01 CET
#3 Posted: 01 Feb 2014 @ 17:20 CET  

He should be banned for live for things like that , retarded pol . Get over it & know THIS IS RUSSIA & they coming to take Warsaw once again . hahaha peace of shit

•   
  •  
User was banned for this post till 03 Mar 2014 @ 21:01 CET by admin iCCup.s0Ldi3R.
Reason: Insulting other users.
  • Visited: 02 Feb 2014 @ 20:44 CET
  • Banned till: 19 Jan 2038 @ 04:14 CET
#4 Posted: 01 Feb 2014 @ 17:26 CET  

Don't forget that Poland also took Moscow ;) but it's not an offtopic. The matter is cleared up, topic can be closed i will send you PM iCCup.s0Ldi3R when i get activation key for new acc.

•   
  •  
Edited by RetardedRussia (01 Feb 2014 @ 17:34 CET)
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic