n-a
n-a
  • {date||0|0}
  • {date||1|0}
#31 Posted: 05 Apr 2012 @ 16:08 CET quote

V_gundam :
iCCup.s0Ldi3R :
V_gundam :
HAND DRAWN ARTWORK. fok all u photoshoppers. u got no skills.

okay waddya say. PWEs PWES. like starcraft hand drawn artwork in any color or style must be hand drawn. best and most detaoiled ones get mega points or prizes . yee haw.

Well, I can show you things, made on Photoshop, that are gorgeous, so please, stay away from such sayings. Thank you!

eeek no disrepect intended. fok means cheeky on croatian. I meant cheeky boys. no disresepct intended, its a misunderstanding.

iv been framed.Im clearly the victim of an elaborate scheme to destroy me.

We were discussing it over 2 years, so I think the time came. *haha*

Old comment
  • 26 Aug 2017 @ 23:34 CET
  • 29 Oct 2011
#32 Posted: 06 Apr 2012 @ 04:06 CET quote

PRO Basketball tour!!!

Old comment
  • 20 Oct 2013 @ 05:46 CET
  • 08 Oct 2011
#33 Posted: 06 Apr 2012 @ 05:49 CET quote

Nb.FavOrite :
PRO Basketball tour!!!

This pLssss!

Old comment
  • 29 Sep 2013 @ 06:43 CET
  • 22 Feb 2009
#34 Posted: 16 Feb 2013 @ 18:42 CET quote

I would like to suggest something but this section seems to be "dead". The last post were made by ICCUP.Pr3da7oR on 08 Dec 2012. Anyway, if any forum admin incharge, note on these "dead" section..

Old comment
  • 06 Apr 2013 @ 22:29 CET
  • 09 Mar 2013
#35 Posted: 09 Mar 2013 @ 19:16 CET quote

Micro Tournament?

Old comment
  • 03 May 2013 @ 18:26 CET
  • 06 Apr 2013
#36 Posted: 10 Apr 2013 @ 10:49 CET quote

PS competition, couldn't find any going on ^^

Old comment
  • 10 Sep 2017 @ 22:35 CET
  • 27 Apr 2009
#37 Posted: 30 Apr 2014 @ 12:32 CET quote

I have an idea which comes into my mind - The origins of it comes from polish server netcraft. The competition was called "roulette". The rules are as follow " a player with adequate number of games/ladder points can sacrifice that amount in order to play bo3 vs formidable opponent mr. X.

Now mr .X. is some serious gosu player hidden above this nickname. The player who wins vs him will earn let's say 1000 ladder points but if he loses he lose that amount. Orginaly in polish server the player who lost was getting his account deleted / blocked :P The players were losing they accounts over some thousands of games. Mr.X was never revealed but i know in that time players like blackman /draco and some other gosus were "used" . I always want to see this competition in iccup - and see players starve to win against him . i think this would b lot of fun.

nice idea, problem is how many players wanna play it

Edited by iCCup.Face (01 May 2014 @ 05:05 CET)
Old comment
StarCraft & Dota EU Head Admin
BG iCCup.s0Ldi3R [ StarCraft & Dota EU Head Admin ]
  • 10 Jun 2019 @ 14:15 CET
  • 03 Dec 2012
#38 Posted: 02 May 2014 @ 16:02 CET quote

miracle)t :
I have an idea which comes into my mind - The origins of it comes from polish server netcraft. The competition was called "roulette". The rules are as follow " a player with adequate number of games/ladder points can sacrifice that amount in order to play bo3 vs formidable opponent mr. X.

Now mr .X. is some serious gosu player hidden above this nickname. The player who wins vs him will earn let's say 1000 ladder points but if he loses he lose that amount. Orginaly in polish server the player who lost was getting his account deleted / blocked :P The players were losing they accounts over some thousands of games. Mr.X was never revealed but i know in that time players like blackman /draco and some other gosus were "used" . I always want to see this competition in iccup - and see players starve to win against him . i think this would b lot of fun.

As an idea - not bad, but it needs rework from our side, because in that way you've described it - it doesn't sound nice to me.

Thanks for ur suggestion.

Old comment
  • 17 Aug 2019 @ 08:09 CET
  • 11 Jun 2013
#39 Posted: 03 May 2014 @ 21:55 CET quote

iCCup.s0Ldi3R :
miracle)t :

As an idea - not bad, but it needs rework from our side, because in that way you've described it - it doesn't sound nice to me.

Thanks for ur suggestion.

I agree with S0ldi3r. Its a nice concept. A suggestion to that concept could be to make it like a KOTH. All players use a smurf account, when you lose, the winner takes over until he lose. You can make as many acc you want, but at the end of each season you add togheter all wins and the winner recive some kind of award. It does require some admin work though,but if someone is willing to do that i think it could be popular. (maybe ppl are willing to chip in to make a small money prize for it aswell ? I would be happy to do that if the concept is figured out correctly and managed well)

Old comment
  • 10 Sep 2017 @ 22:35 CET
  • 27 Apr 2009
#40 Posted: 09 May 2014 @ 23:02 CET quote

This was planned as a 1 time even ( i mean randomly happening) you pick a gosu player and all players that willing to play come to channel for example "roulette" and you choose the opponent by rolling a dice or smth then the match begins and you can stream it :) In fact when i remember the gosu player was so good it took a while for someone to beat him :P it was bo3.

Posted in 23:02:30

I think there should be some minimum treshold for the players to compete like at least 3500 points that way if someone is bad he will lose his points but he will get the chance to play someone really good :D on the other hand good players can win or lose points fast so its encouraging to play it.

Old comment
  • 13 Nov 2015 @ 17:34 CET
  • 17 Apr 2015
#41 Posted: 13 Nov 2015 @ 17:33 CET quote

I would like to see UMS map -based competition like Temple Siege, Particle Arena, Footmen Frenzy (my map), and Monopoly (another awesome map).

Old comment
  • 21 May 2017 @ 00:38 CET
  • 22 Apr 2017
#42 Posted: 24 Apr 2017 @ 10:13 CET quote

Any videos about the best plays you've had lately? Like the high Lights of the Legend Boxer www.iccup.com

Edited by [Next]Mario (24 Apr 2017 @ 10:18 CET)
Old comment
Do you want to take part in forum discussions? Join us!, or Login.