• вперед »
I.S.D Super Admin
US iCCup.caseluxi [ I.S.D Super Admin ]
  • user online
  • 21 Feb 2022
#1 Posted: 25 Sep 2022 @ 11:53 CET quote

This topic exists for the contest:

Create content

Flood / Off-top will be removed for the first time' if you relapse, you will get banned for 3 days.

We wish you all good luck!

Edited by iCCup.caseluxi (26 Sep 2022 @ 04:39 CET)
Old comment
  • 27 Jan 2024 @ 21:14 CET
  • 09 Sep 2022
#2 Posted: 26 Sep 2022 @ 18:41 CET quote

Megan Fox

Date of Birth:born May 16 1986

Place of Birth: America Rokvoud

Citizenship: American

Years of activity: He made his film debut in 2001

Awards:Young Artist Award (2004-2006) Best Science Fiction Actress"(2009) Youth Competition" (2009)

Megan Fox was born on May 16 1986. Father - Franklin Thomas Fox worked as a probation officer. Mother: Gloria Darlene. His ancestry includes Indian, French and Irish roots.Parents divorced when the future star was three years old. But soon her mother remarried to a man who was much older than her and who worked as the director of the tourism department. He moved Megan and her older sister to Port St. Lucie Florida.The stepfather was a man with a very difficult character "a hypocrite and a sadist" as the actress would call him in numerous interviews. Due to a difficult childhood strict upbringing and difficult family relationships, the star often panics and has nervousbreakdowns.From early childhood, Megan Fox was engaged in a drama circle and was fond of dancing. At the age of 13, the future actress won the American Modeling and Talent Convention at Hilton Head, an American dance show held in South Carolina. For the sake of a future acting career she decides to move to Los Angeles and start acting in little-known films.

In 2001 the future star made her debut in the film Sunny Holidays playing a nasty beauty who does not allow the heroines of the sisters Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen to live in peace. By the age of 16, she had acted in several films that were filmed in Florida, one of which was an episode in the film directed by Michael Bay"Bad Boys 2. A year later Megan moved to Los Angeles with her mother. In the period from 2003 to 2006, Fox starred in various episodic and minor roles.But the real success came to the actress in 2007, when she starred in the most spectacular film of 2007 - the blockbuster "Transformers" playing the role of Michaela Baines.

A movie starring Megan Fox in The Expendables 4 will be released soon. This movie is set

for 2023. So far it only has a trailer.

Old comment
  • today @ 14:18 CET
  • 30 Aug 2022
#3 Posted: 27 Sep 2022 @ 13:17 CET quote

ANGELINA JOLIE

VOIGHT is an actress born in USA (June 4, 1975) ranked #1 among the most beautiful Hollywood actresses

Posted in 13:17:51

--GWYNETH

KATE PALTROW, this girl was born on September 27, 1972 in the United States and is ranked #20 among the most beautiful Hollywood actresses)

Old comment
WORLD
WORLD
  • 01 Jan 2024 @ 20:04 CET
  • 06 Feb 2022
#4 Posted: 27 Sep 2022 @ 15:54 CET quote

You maybe know this girl by her role of CatWoman, or as a scientist of NASA or from, i didnt understand that.

So, Anne Hathaway `The Intern of The Company of Amanda Prestley`. I am Really into to watch the way of her transformation in this film, every dresses she wear suits her perfectly, i just liked that.

I am blinded by Her splended beauty, i guess last film affected on it. In my opinion, she plays her role so perfectly that you begin to believe and worry about the character.

I cant explain why her, but when i watch the show or movies with her i know it worth it. And it does.

Old comment
  • 27 Jan 2024 @ 21:14 CET
  • 09 Sep 2022
#5 Posted: 28 Sep 2022 @ 08:34 CET quote

Monica Bellucci

Date of Birth: born 30 September 1964

Place of Birth: Citta-di-Castello, Umbria

Citizenship: Italian

Years of activity: She made his film debut in 1990,Life with children

Awards: Best actress (1998), Grand Prix of the festival for the best role (2001 Malena)

European Golden Globe (2005) Actress of the year (2012)

Monica Bellucci began her modeling career at the age of 13 by posing for local photo enthusiasts. In 1988 Bellucci graduated from the Faculty of Law at the University of Perugia and moved to Milan, one of the fashion centers of Europe where he signed a contract with Elite Model. Management with the help of model agent Piero Piazzi. By 1989 she was popular as a fashion model in Paris and across the Atlantic in New York. She has shot for Dolce & Gabbana and French Elle among others. That same year Bellucci switched to acting and began taking acting lessons. The February 2001 issue of Esquire magazine featured Bellucci on the cover of Desire and in an article about the five senses.

In 2003 he starred in the movie "Maxim". Men's Health also listed her as the 100 Hottest Women of All Time, placing her at number 21. AskMen named her the number one most desirable woman in 2002. According to two national newspapers she is an Italian sex symbol

Bellucci's film career began in the early 1990s. He played small roles in La Riffa (1991) and Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992). In 1996 she was nominated for a César Award for Best Supporting Actress for her portrayal of Lisa in The Apartment, cementing her status as an actress. She became popular among audiences worldwide after her roles in Malena (2000) The Werewolves (2001) and Irreversible (2002). She also provided the French voice for Kailyn and Cappy in the 2005 video game Prince of Persia: Warrior In for the French version of the animated film Robots.

In 2009 Bellucci signed a petition in support of director Roman Polanski, who had been detained while traveling to a film festival in relation to his 1977 sexual abuse charges which the petition argued would undermine the tradition of film festivals as a place for works to be shown "freely and safely" and that arresting filmmakers traveling to neutral countries could open the door "for actions of which no-one can know the effects.

Old comment
  • 28 Jun 2023 @ 14:05 CET
  • 24 Sep 2022
#6 Posted: 28 Sep 2022 @ 13:11 CET quote
Old comment
  • 16 Apr 2024 @ 17:30 CET
  • 27 Aug 2021
#7 Posted: 30 Sep 2022 @ 04:48 CET quote

My favorite movie actress is Mila Kunis. Conquered American television and was born on August 14, 1983. This actress was actually born in Russia and speaks Russian perfectly. Her family was not one of the poor families. In 1991, when Mila was 8 years old, she and her family moved to the United States, Los Angeles. Mila Kunis likes to act only in positive roles, drama or comedy is very suitable for her talent.

Old comment
I.S.D Super Admin
US iCCup.caseluxi [ I.S.D Super Admin ]
  • user online
  • 21 Feb 2022
#8 Posted: 01 Oct 2022 @ 16:06 CET quote

wait for the results

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic