• « назад
  • вперед »
#1 Posted: 20 Aug 2022 @ 11:33 CET quote

I welcome everyone to my top.

The 1st place in my top will be taken by such a genre of films as Melodramas!

So, this movie "The Incredible World through the eyes of Enzo" is based on the book by Garth Stein "Racing on wet asphalt". The story is about a racer, but in the film itself the story is on behalf of a dog, imagine! This is the first film where the narrative is led by a dog and at the same time a melodrama. Honestly, I was surprised, the film is very good, nice to watch and memorable, without silly jokes and so on. And it is interesting that the dog's name is Enzo, in honor of the founder Enzo Ferrari.

www.youtube.com

2 genre is Westerns! "The Ballad of Buster Craggs" is a find, a fresh mouthful in the western genre from the Coen brothers (my favorite directors) about the singing cowboy Buster Scruggs. The film shows 6 stories, each has a main character and its own genre, but all are connected with the wild West with the signature atmosphere of the Cohen films.

www.youtube.com

3 genre Gangster movies! And my favorite movie is Scarface.

At one time, he impressed me so much that I bought a cassette of the film and showed it to all my school friends. The film is a legend about the emigrant criminal Tony Montana performed by the great Al Pacino, who was different from the noble Sicilian mafiosi. The story is about how "the kid went to success" with elements of strong drama and extreme cruelty. It was shot by Oliver Stone based on the book

of the same name. P.S. everyone played GTA Vice City and there is more than one reference to this film (interesting fact)

www.youtube.com

4 genre Detectives! And here I will highlight the best film for me - "The Game" (1997) about a rich man (the main character) who is experiencing depression against the background of reaching the age at which his father committed suicide. And this does not give him peace of mind, but his brother, with whom they are not on very good terms, offers him to diversify his life a little and play a game that will be prepared personally for him. And from that moment the main plot and action begins. Without spoilers, I will say that the whole movie is a mystery and you don't know what to expect, you have to look for clues together with the main character.

www.youtube.com

5 genre Action Movies! And without a doubt, the best film here will be "The Lord of the Storm",

a film that tells about a group of sappers who work in Iraq. A lot of action, shooting where you think all the time that the end is about to come. A real hot spot, moments with mine clearance is a separate part of the film, where explosions and shooting die down and the main character is left alone with a mine and wires. Cool

www.youtube.com

6 genre is Historical films! The best historical film for me is the beautiful picture "Troy" with Brad Pitt as Achilles. The story tells about the military commander Agamemnon, under whom almost all the cities of Greece stood. But there were unyielding cities that remained independent and Troy became the center of unyieldiness. Everyone was waiting for a reason to launch an attack on Troy, and so Prince Paris (Alexander) stole the wife of Agamemnon's brother and the Trojan War began. Drama, action, entourage everything in this movie is nice to watch

www.youtube.com

7 genre Adventure movies! The best film in this genre and favorite childhood movie at the same time is "Jumanji". The story is about a boy Alan who finds a chest with a Jumanji board and then sitting at home he starts the game without reading the instructions and not understanding it. And now, in front of his sister, the game consumes him and he disappears...25 years pass, my sister is being treated by a psychologist, everyone thinks that Alan was killed by his own father, but now a grown-up Alan appears in the house! But the most interesting thing is to remove the curse, you need to finish the game that he started 25 years ago....

www.youtube.com

8 genre is Fantasy. And of course, the best movie here will be "Warcraft". Decades later, we saw on the screens a movie about our favorite game, a very cool movie for fans of the WarCraft series of games. I hope part 2 will appear soon and they will show us the continuation of the story and the best part is that the animation is improving in films every year and we are waiting for a cool action movie in the fantasy genre for our favorite game. The combo is cool!

www.youtube.com

9 genre Musical films. Yes, yes, there is such a genre. I don't know about you, but as a child I watched Indian action movies with my friends. But the best movie among all these films will be "Aladdin" with Will Smith as Gene. So everyone knows the plot from the cartoon, which everyone has watched and whose fairy tales everyone has already read. But interestingly, at the premiere, everyone spat on the fact that an African-American Will Smith would be in the role of Gene. But after watching it, I didn't even think about it, because I was completely immersed in this colorful picture, which I saw only in the form of a cartoon. Cool actors, a cool and well-loved plot and a cheerful orangery during the performance of songs in the film!

www.youtube.com

10 genre for me is Neo-Noir. And I think the best in this genre is the film "Drive" starring Ryan Gosling. I love beautiful movies where I understand the main character, his emotions and mood through the picture. And that's what I remember about this movie for me, it was like I was in his place and felt the same, it was so nice to look at well-staged shots and scenes that you blur in it. The movie may seem boring and tedious, there is no action and shooting in it. This is the case when they speak to you in the primordial language of cinema, without any hackneyed metaphors. A movie for real fans of good movies! An ordinary story that was perfectly filmed and shown in the Neo-Noir genre.

www.youtube.com

Edited by Solo4sv (20 Aug 2022 @ 11:36 CET)
Old comment
I.S.D Super Admin
US iCCup.caseluxi [ I.S.D Super Admin ]
  • user online
  • 21 Feb 2022
#2 Posted: 28 Aug 2022 @ 16:40 CET quote

link to the topic! ++

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic