User announce

+5 JP MORGENSHTERN - Около тебя (сover)

+
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • yesterday @ 12:03 CET
  • 01 Aug 2020
#1 Posted: 11 Aug 2022 @ 12:22 CET quote

My favorite season of the year is summer because of the warm weather, the school vacation, and the endless fun. I really enjoy the warm weather because it’s the perfect atmosphere to do outdoor activities. My favorite part about summer has to be the fact that school is closed for two months. During summer, you’re free to do whatever you want, not worrying about curfew or waking up early for school. Summer time is a great time to relax with friends and family by soaking up the sun at a beach or simply having dinner together.

I love the hot and humid days that makes you want to dive into a fresh and cold pool. When summer time starts, you can wear lighter clothes, which are much more comfortable. The weather allows people to go outdoors to…show more content…

The break calls for staying up late and waking up whenever you want to. Everyone works so hard during the school year, so they deserve that free time. Summer times are stress free, relaxing, and basically fun. You don’t have to worry about homework, projects, and studying for a test. One of my favorite summer pastimes is staying up late watching movies and eating junk food, and then waking up late and having brunch.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Summer season is the best time for festivals and activities. You can never get bored on a summer day or night. During the day, there are fun activities such as: swimming, sports, picnics, and barbeques. Friends and family spend a lot of time together during the summer time. There is a lot of good food, drinks, and fun music. Everyone is laughing and having a good time. Summer evenings are the best time for concerts, movies, parties, and relaxing with friends. The summer evenings are beautiful because of the sparkly and glittery city lights. One of the best events of the year, July Fourth, happens during summer. The celebration of July fourth is very extravagant and glamorous. People gather around to celebrate and watch the display of fireworks. The vibrant colors and the loud sound of the fireworks are amazing.

Now tell me what is your favourite season? And what makes you love it?)

Old comment
  • 08 Oct 2023 @ 05:20 CET
  • 14 Mar 2021
#2 Posted: 12 Aug 2022 @ 07:42 CET quote

spring ofc

cuz my favorite weather is rain

Old comment
  • user online
  • 22 Oct 2020
#3 Posted: 12 Aug 2022 @ 19:36 CET quote

i don't care

Old comment
  • user online
  • 22 Oct 2020
#4 Posted: 13 Aug 2022 @ 20:39 CET quote

crow ley is rak)

Old comment
  • user online
  • 22 Oct 2020
#5 Posted: 10 Apr 2023 @ 14:10 CET quote

active

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Do you want to take part in forum discussions? Join us!, or Login.