User announce

+3 JP MORGENSHTERN - Около тебя (сover)

+
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • 14 Feb 2024 @ 16:41 CET
  • 02 Jul 2019
#1 Posted: 16 Jul 2022 @ 00:21 CET quote

qq all. In this thread I would like to share with you about my first love. The history is very interesting.

I met my girlfriend in a telegram in 2017. I was added to a group for communication and I met many people there, including my girlfriend. Later we moved into a personal and gradually began to get to know each other. At the beginning of my communication, I thought that she was a boy, because she introduced herself that way. We had a lot in common and we talked often. The topics were different: Manga (Japanese comics), anime, music, PUBGM and so on. I liked talking to her every day until the morning. I revealed many of my secrets to her. After 3 months, she sent me a voice message and said that she was a girl.I didn't believe it at first and thought it was a hoax. Well, just imagine, you communicate with a person for 3 months, thinking that he is a boy. And it turns out it's a girl. Half an hour later, I was convinced that she was a girl. I was just dying of shame, because I told her about many of my male secrets) After a while, I came to the realization and I came to terms with it. But this did not affect our communication in any way, we still communicated well. Even better, I tell you. It became much easier to communicate with her. We spent every day together. We played pubgm together, watched anime together through a joint viewing, talked on various topics until the morning. She was a very good friend with whom I enjoyed spending time.Later she had trouble in her life and I supported her at that moment. Then I found out that I started to like her. But in the summer of 2019, her grandmother died and she flew to another country. And we began to rarely communicate, because she did not go online much. In the autumn she returned and I wrote to her again, but she spoke more calmly. It was evident that she was affected by problems from life. I tried not to impose and supported her as best I could. After a while, she returned to normal and we began to communicate well again. Our beautiful friendship lasted until the summer of 2020. In the fall of 2020, we both had problems in life, so we opened our souls to each other and supported as much as possible.After, in the fall of 2020, I invited her to meet in person and take a walk. We met. It was our first meeting in real life. We walked for a long time. From noon to night. At first we walked around the park and talked on various topics. After that, go to eat at my expense. After eating, we continued walking and talking. After a while, she decided to feed me and we went to eat again. Then they walked until the night and just had a good time. Then her mother called her, she got into a taxi and went home. It was a great first meeting. A week later we met again and walked again.On this walk, I wanted to confess my love to her, but I did not have the courage. Then, when I got home, I called her. The time was 22.00 pm. She then wanted to sleep, so I came up with a plan. I said that I would tell her something, but after that she would go to bed. She agreed. Then I plucked up the courage to confess my feelings to her on the phone and hung up like a little kid. She went to bed as promised. Further, at 00.00 at night, she woke up and went online. I was waiting for her answer.She called me, agreed to my feelings and hung up. Then the following picture is observed - we, two morons, as small children sent stickers to each other with embarrassment. We started dating, but did not know what to do next, because both had a relationship for the first time. Then I don’t remember so well, but everything went like clockwork. We started dating and our relationship went from friendship to love. I won’t write all the details about love here, but everything is fine) Now it’s summer 2022.We still dating today and love each other. We talk, walk, support each other and have a very good time. I do not intend to part with her, because I feel that she is my first and last love. And in the future I have great plans for my girlfriend) Because I love her more than anyone in the world. And I am sure that she will be a wonderful wife and loving mother of our children. <3 After all, there should always be a Happy End at the end! <3

p.s. I apologize if there are many mistakes in my text. My English is bad, so I translated many words through a translator. Hope this won't be a problem.

Old comment
I.S.D Super Admin
HOKAGE iCCup.caseluxi [ I.S.D Super Admin ]
  • today @ 18:43 CET
  • 21 Feb 2022
#2 Posted: 18 Jul 2022 @ 16:32 CET quote

link to the topic

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic