• вперед »
I.S.D Super Admin
US iCCup.caseluxi [ I.S.D Super Admin ]
  • user online
  • 21 Feb 2022
#1 Posted: 28 Jun 2022 @ 16:47 CET quote

This topic exists for the contest:

My first day in DOTA

Flood / Off-top will be removed for the first time' if you relapse, you will get banned for 3 days.

We wish you all good luck! image

Old comment
  • 08 Oct 2023 @ 05:20 CET
  • 14 Mar 2021
#2 Posted: 29 Jun 2022 @ 07:04 CET quote
Old comment
  • 31 Jul 2023 @ 17:59 CET
  • 26 Mar 2021
#3 Posted: 03 Jul 2022 @ 01:51 CET quote

когда мне было около 5 или 6 лет я ходил каждый в гости к соседке и играл с ней разные игры в то время она мне нравилась и я каждый день навестил её наши семьи были очень дружелюбные к друг другу но однажды я пошёл к ней домой но её не было его брат пригласил мне войти домой и играть месте с ним в футбол на пк он дал мне джойстик а сам играл через клавиатуру после 10-20 минут мы закончили играть потом он зашёл в warcraft 3 и начал играть в компанию это было первый день когда я увидел warcraft.

После этого я искал эту игру в интернет-кафе по соседству но не нашёл и я играл в игры супер коровка повер ренджер достать соседа и гта вайсити но около 3 месяцев спустя открылся новый интернете-кафе и я начал играть там там были много игр warcraft 3 властелин колец и т.д сначала играл в властелин колец и закончил все миссии эта игра для меня казалось очень лёгкие и современным стало скучно потому я зашёл в warcraft 3 изучал разные карты однажды я зашёл в карту focs игра с персонажами аниме в те годы аниме наруто только только начало выпускаться в Таджикистане и это меня затянуло в focs в том интернет-кафе не кто не играл в warcraft и я стал перво открывателом около 2 года я играл в focs за это время я обучал многих людей играть в warcraft как собрать артефакты как быстро фармить какие комбинации скилов использовать и т.д

Focs стал для меня начало но он тоже начал стать скучным играя в разные карти я наткнулся в доту и меня затянуло ОГРОМНАЯ КАРТА МНОГО АРТЕФАКТОВ стабильная сбалансированная игра в то время я незнал английский язык а карта на русском небыло и я собираль артефакты через символов букв например я незнал как читается ring of regen и проверил пожели символы я очень много играл в доту и стал игроманом родители запрещали мне идти в интернет кафе

и я каждый раз сменил точки в другом районе был кафе под названием xitzona и там были много дотеров но даже придя туда за несколько дней я вошёл в топ играков там было только 2 играков лучшей меня одному было 25+ другому 35+ среди их всех самим младшим бы я после несколько лет мы создали команду и шли играть по городу в разных интернете кафе одни играли в imba а одни в lod многие в обычную доту после некоторой времени в интернет кафе начали установить battle.net мой первый ник в battle.net xuliga я хотел написать xuligan но забыл буквы н поставить и мы играли в апсо ебаш после некоторый времени Таджиский сервер закрыл я начал играть в гарену но из-за не стабильности сети в гарене много лагало и выкинуло меня и я начал искать другие сервера и я нашёл rubattle.net и allkar рубаттле было мало хостов и я в основном играл в аллкар до конца сервера мой ник был в аллкаре 1xuligan4ik1 после и в айкап мой первый ник было 1xuligan4ik1

Old comment
  • 31 Jul 2023 @ 17:59 CET
  • 26 Mar 2021
#4 Posted: 03 Jul 2022 @ 02:59 CET quote

when I was about 5 or 6 years old I went to visit a neighbor and played different games with her at that time I liked her and I visited her every day our families were very friendly to each other but one day I went to her house but she was not there his brother invited me to come home and play I played football with him on the PC, he gave me a joystick and he played through the keyboard after 10-20 minutes we finished playing, then he went into warcraft 3 and started playing the company it was the first day I saw warcraft.

After that, I was looking for this game in the Internet cafe next door, but I didn't find it and I played the games Super ladybug over ranger to get a neighbor and GTA vice, but about 3 months later a new Internet cafe opened and I started playing there there were a lot of warcraft 3 Lord of the Rings games, etc. at first I played the Lord of the Rings and I finished all the missions this game seemed very easy for me and I got bored because I went into warcraft 3 studied different maps one day I went into the focs map a game with anime characters in those years naruto anime had just begun to be released in Tajikistan and it dragged me into focs in that internet cafe no one has played warcraft and I became the first discoverer for about 2 years I played focs during this time I taught many people how to play warcraft how to collect artifacts how to farm quickly what combinations of skills to use, etc

Focs was the beginning for me, but it also started to get boring playing different maps, I stumbled into a dota and I was drawn into a HUGE MAP WITH MANY ARTIFACTS stable balanced game at that time I did not know English and the map was not in Russian and I collected artifacts through letter symbols, for example, I did not know how to read ring of regen and checked the characters I played dota a lot and became a gambling addict my parents forbade me to go to an Internet cafe

and I changed points every time in another area there was a cafe called xitzona and there were a lot of doters, but even after coming there in a few days I entered the top of the game there were only 2 games, one of me was 25+ the other 35+ among them all I would have been the youngest after a few years we created a team and went play around the city in different Internet cafes, some played imba and some in lod, many in a regular dota after some time in an Internet cafe began to install battle.net my first nickname in battle.net xuliga i wanted to write xuligan but forgot to put the letters h and we played apso ebash after some the Tajik server was closed for a while, I started playing garena, but due to the lack of network stability in garen, a lot lagged and threw me out and I started looking for other servers and I found rubattle.net and allkar rubattle had few hosts and I mostly played allkar until the end of the server, my nickname was in allkar 1xuligan4ik1 after and in my icap the first nickname was 1xuligan4ik1

Old comment
  • 13 Dec 2023 @ 10:40 CET
  • 26 Jan 2015
#5 Posted: 03 Jul 2022 @ 11:35 CET quote

Hello, friends

When I was 10 years old I played Warcraft company. Especially for the alliance. Competed with friends in a computer club. We played cs 1.6 but didn't know what dota was). And one day I went to another city to rest. There was a sea and all that, and where I rented an apartment there was a computer club. Went there to see it was interesting. There they played DotA, I watched, I didn’t understand anything

But I knew that it was Warcraft and I sat down to play. I was asked "do you know how to play DotA" I said no and they created a game for me against the computer! I picked phantomlancer and ran around the map without buying anything))

Then I went to the middle one and died from the enemy tower. Then I realized that I need to buy artifacts at the base and bought something that looked cooler)) And then I realized that in order to win you need to destroy the enemy Tron.

Then he returned to his hometown and told his friends. The owner of the computer club he installed DotA and we started playing different heroes and slowly learned how to collect artifacts

When I came to Russia to study it was 2011! I was looking for how to play DotA via the Internet and sometimes I went to the battlenet. I didn’t know that iccup exists and only a year later I found out that there is iccup and started playing. I was scolded and yelled at in the chat, but I didn’t care)) I remember the first game in the ıccup on the mortred 0-15 or 0-20. That acc was banned) Then slowly I learned everything myself

Old comment
  • 10 Apr 2024 @ 21:11 CET
  • 01 Aug 2020
#6 Posted: 03 Jul 2022 @ 18:02 CET quote

AH yes DoTa. This game taught me how to live life. This game, has played a vital role in my everyday acticities and my personal character. At college when i ask my friends, "What do you do when u are sad/lonely?", they say, "i watch p*rn, i go for drinking/smoking", etc. But when they ask me the same question, i say "DoTa". I dont need stress-buster, or anti-depressants. Dota is all for me!. This game can make me the happiest person, it can give me thrill, or it can make me very sad haha, in about 45-50 mins!! Now let me tell you how i met Dota.....

My brother went to a cyber cafe to borrow games from them and they gave my brother Warcraft 3. He brought the game home and we started playing Warcraft 3 campaign first. It was very fun... Then one day in custom maps folder, me found DoTa. We tried playing it.. At first we only bought random items, we died to the tower xD... But then slowly we could play and win against computer(easy) haha.. I was 10 years old And then after 4 years, i found Iccup!!! At first iccup with online players was very difficult. I was playing axe and i was feeding A LOT :*(. People said "suka rak axe" "axe musor" but i dont understand what they say lol. Then slowly slowly i learnt how to play the game...

One more very cool thing about dota is that i learnt a little russian! Now i can understand russian what they are speaking hahaha. First season of me playing dota i couldnt even reach D+ rank :(.... BUt now im happy to say ive reached B- :D

Oh and is DoTa good for me or i regret such an acquaintance? Well, this i would say, is a tie. I really had VERY VERY fun moments playing dota, but at the same time, i even got insulted by many players which made me very sad :( But DoTA taught me how to feel happiness, sadness, jealousy, hatred etc which i will incorporate in my future lives :)

Old comment
  • 21 Jul 2022 @ 18:24 CET
  • 27 Jun 2022
  • Banned till: 19.01.2038 04:14
    Reason

https://iccup.com/support/ticket/1346546.html Использование хаков

#7 Posted: 03 Jul 2022 @ 18:20 CET quote
Old comment
  • 15 Apr 2024 @ 14:03 CET
  • 28 Apr 2022
#8 Posted: 04 Jul 2022 @ 07:11 CET quote
Edited by Subkhanov-_- (04 Jul 2022 @ 07:20 CET)
Old comment
DEVIL Aid
Мрачный Царь
DEVIL Aid [ Мрачный Царь ]
  • yesterday @ 04:08 CET
  • 05 Jun 2022
#9 Posted: 04 Jul 2022 @ 14:50 CET quote

iccup.com

Old comment
I.S.D Super Admin
US iCCup.caseluxi [ I.S.D Super Admin ]
  • user online