User announce

+3 JP MORGENSHTERN - Около тебя (сover)

+
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • 04 May 2023 @ 20:12 CET
  • 14 Nov 2021
#1 Posted: 01 Feb 2022 @ 17:40 CET quote

Hello everyone,i was banned for a month till few days ago,and finally when i got unbanned i tryed to loggin to play some games but when i try to loggin,it says "That account does not EXISTS" and then it refers me to the iccup site with this message " Congratulations! You have just found a secret page! Access to this page is only given to those who type non-existing address as the query expression in the browser. We recommend that you start search from the Main page"

Id like to get some help from someone who got access to do so.

Best regards,

Greetings from Serbia

Old comment
  • 27 Feb 2024 @ 00:15 CET
  • 23 Dec 2017
#2 Posted: 02 Feb 2022 @ 15:07 CET quote

trustmeimrusty :
Hello everyone,i was banned for a month till few days ago,and finally when i got unbanned i tryed to loggin to play some games but when i try to loggin,it says "That account does not EXISTS" and then it refers me to the iccup site with this message " Congratulations! You have just found a secret page! Access to this page is only given to those who type non-existing address as the query expression in the browser. We recommend that you start search from the Main page"

Best regards,

Greetings from Serbia

не блокирован? если нет то хз

Posted in 15:07:44

trustmeimrusty :

Best regards,

Greetings from Serbia

пиши админу там полно узбеков но помогут хз boss.gif
Old comment
EU Moderation Full Admin
USSR iccup.Crowley [ EU Moderation Full Admin ]
  • user online
  • 07 Jan 2015
#3 Posted: 08 Feb 2022 @ 19:02 CET quote

trustmeimrusty :

Best regards,

Greetings from Serbia

Hi.

You need to ask here

:)

Old comment
Events Full Admin
Q3 iCCup.Raider [ Events Full Admin ]
  • today @ 10:03 CET
  • 15 May 2020
#4 Posted: 06 Apr 2022 @ 12:51 CET quote

Answer is given.