+4 JP MORGENSHTERN - Около тебя (сover)

+
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • 18 Apr 2023 @ 12:51 CET
  • 02 Jan 2022
#1 Posted: 07 Jan 2022 @ 17:23 CET quote

Hello everybody,

I just started playing Dota 1 like a week ago. I war normally playing Dota 2 but I moved to another city and some other things, so I bought a potato pc which can run Dota 1.

Anyways, here's some option related questions:

1) Can I bind key "2" to select courier and change courier command keys?

2) Can I turn on auto cast on spells and items somehow?

3) When I try to assign groups like manta style illusions, meepos, enigma eidolons to keys like "2", "3", "4" etc. it's not saved so do I have to always assign these keys every time I play a game? And when I assign, let's say "2" to choose all eidolons, when they die and I summend them again, when I press key "2" it doesn't work. So I have to assign it again. Can I overcome this issue somehow?

4) Can I assign a key to choose every other unit except my hero? Like "ALT+1"?

Thanks in advance...

Old comment
  • 09 Feb 2022 @ 16:43 CET
  • 05 Oct 2021
#2 Posted: 14 Jan 2022 @ 17:46 CET quote

1) You can press CTRL + [NUMBER] while selected the courier and it will set a group. Works the same for other units/buildings as well. As for courier command keys - no, you can't.

2) No.

3 / 4 - Try CTRL, not ALT. It should be saved preset for the game.

Old comment
  • 18 Apr 2023 @ 12:51 CET
  • 02 Jan 2022
#3 Posted: 14 Jan 2022 @ 18:52 CET quote

lavaa- :
1) You can press CTRL + [NUMBER] while selected the courier and it will set a group. Works the same for other units/buildings as well. As for courier command keys - no, you can't.

2) No.

3 / 4 - Try CTRL, not ALT. It should be saved preset for the game.

Thanks for the reply. I know about CTRL subgrouping units. I used to play a lot of meepo and enigma in Dota 2. When you set a subgroup using CTRL key you don't have to set them manually again in another game, it's saved. But every game I need to bind courier to "F2" with CTRL+F2. I can't imagine doing the same for meepos and enigma. Not even that, once I set enigma's eidolons on key "2" with CTRL+2 when they die, the keybinding doesn't work so I have to bind it every time I summon eidolons. Like really? :D

Old comment
  • 25 Mar 2024 @ 12:31 CET
  • 16 Feb 2023
#4 Posted: 25 Feb 2023 @ 00:36 CET quote

good luck

Old comment
#5 Posted: 11 Mar 2023 @ 20:20 CET quote

Not actuality.

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic