• « назад
  • вперед »
Trial HR Manager
AVENGERS iCCup.Duck [ Trial HR Manager ]
  • today @ 15:58 CET
  • 25 Apr 2021
#1 Posted: 28 Jun 2021 @ 20:43 CET quote

Начало турнира: Суббота | 03.07.2021 в 15:00 по Московскому времени!

Правила данного турнира

Наказание за нарушение правил

FAQ/Полезная информация

Правила раздела iCCup турниры

FAQ/Как правильно делать замены

EU Forum

image место - 55 image каждому игроку команды!

image место - 35 image каждому игроку команды!

Oбращаю ваше внимание на то, что трансфер капсов больше осуществляться не будет. Капсы будут приходить на те аккаунты, которые зарегистрированы в турнире!

До выдачи капсов ренейм запрещен.

Все вопросы и просьбы во время турнира задаются администраторам на канале

Tournaments.

Edited by iCCup.Duck (29 Jun 2021 @ 11:33 CET)
Old comment
#2 Posted: 03 Jul 2021 @ 14:24 CET quote

iccup.com livayut bez pri4ini i mutu dayut

Old comment

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

• user online
  • 23 Mar 2020
#3 Posted: 03 Jul 2021 @ 17:21 CET quote

This is the first time I'm reporting someone because of maphack.I think I need to open the topic here because it is a game played with the /chost command.

candy teammate is using maphack.

www.iccup.com

nick tesla (pitlord)

We don't think there is a maphack in Alchemist and Lucifer, but pitlord manages them too. I couldn't find any evidence in the voice chat, they are probably talking from a voice application and even signaling where necessary.

min 12.05.12.15 alchemist back (acceptable)

min 12.28- 12.30 lucifer back (unacceptable.)

min 16.40-16.40 pitlord observer ward signal (unacceptable)

min 32.01- 32.01 pitlord signal gold rune. (unacceptable)

min 32.10-32.20 this is very interesting.She is running towards the lord slark with the gem on it.here we think tesla is directing lucifer because luci is standing by to throw dagger and ultimate. as soon as slark comes he throws dagger and throws ultimate.It's ridiculous that we even try to catch them, as in a normal situation. In that case, no one would camp there.

AND.yes, there is an alchemist on the team who needs to get golden runes. At the 22nd minute, they throw the first observer ward. they are intuitive players and do not miss runes.And these players beat us. It's really no problem.

the only thing that bothers us:defeat by exploiting system vulnerabilities.we in the first row made all the choices and when it was their turn they paused.This is a violation of the rules. We left the game. What were we supposed to do?we had lucifer...I've sent a message to all the admins.no answer.and after 40 minutes iccup.4evolek. go re wrote.We did not revolt.and the opponent texted follow us. And 5 seconds later they wrote afk = tl.it's not funny.so sad.It's not the first time I've suffered in tournaments.It's nothing personal. The reason I put so much effort isn't because they're penalized. This is not a relief for me. But this should not be tolerated, especially in the tournament. They will do it again tomorrow if the penalty is not received. At least they can say sorry they didn't read the rules. They may say they will read it next time. I do not know. Is it more tempting to victimize us?

I know it would be sad to ban someone with such a premium account. Given the 2% probability, it may not be using maphack. The decision is yours.

Old comment

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

#4 Posted: 03 Jul 2021 @ 20:11 CET quote

image - 55image- -SayGoOdbye- & Freddy-K.... & RBNgg1

image - 35image- Ravoka & MC.BOSS- & stonks

Old comment

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

• « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic