Teammate give out the location of the team or the flame? Mute him

• « назад
  • вперед »
  • 29 Mar 2021 @ 17:04 CET
  • 28 Jun 2017
#1 Posted: 02 Mar 2021 @ 20:48 CET quote

Hello and privet!

i have been playing on iccup ever since it once was launched. After a bit time on dota2 i am very fond of playing wc3 dota again and this map and this launcher are very awesome.

Now i have 2 problems:

1. Last season i went up to 7000k pts and played a lot of -rd. And always there were people telling smth about auto ban. Like brood or Tiny? Sometimes Omni... is there any official rule or gentlemans agreement about this?

2. I speak german and fluent english. Over the course of time I have learned to speak and understand a little bit of russian on dota terms like "sps" or "day kyry" or all the way back when people like pgg and other legends played they taught me the term "davi govna" of which im still uncertain what it means :D

I love to communicate and I am aware that I am the outsider with not speaking rus. Can you maybe give me a list of the most common terms on dota russian? Like in translit and in kyryl and with english translation? I know its a lot to ask but it would really help me understand.

What I already know at least in translit:

Privet Hello

day give

Kupi buy

niz bottom

center mid

Miner Techies

davai go

draka fight

katka game

kyry courier

idi nahui suka ...some bad words :)

v rot ebal also some very mean words i suppose

suka smth like bitch which is commonly used in various different occasions

spasibo thank you

ya me

ya nemec im german

Would you help me to fill my vocabulary? I thank you all alot and hope you can help me :)

Best Regards

-Nines-

Old comment
  • 06 Apr 2021 @ 00:39 CET
  • 12 May 2020
#2 Posted: 03 Mar 2021 @ 22:55 CET quote

1. Last season i went up to 7000k pts and played a lot of -rd. And always there were people telling smth about auto ban. Like brood or Tiny? Sometimes Omni... is there any official rule or gentlemans agreement about this?

I can answer to you ppl say AB means u cant pick hero like Geo/tiny/omni/winter viv/slark/bara/huskar and some more that is thier rule from forum lets say cause they say those heroes are to OP but you can still pick em if u like so (as anyother player in game can do) just probably host will ban you so you will be not able to enter his games anymore

Old comment
  • 07 Apr 2021 @ 13:17 CET
  • 12 Nov 2019
#3 Posted: 06 Mar 2021 @ 17:20 CET quote

Nastepnydwa :

I can answer to you ppl say AB means u cant pick hero like Geo/tiny/omni/winter viv/slark/bara/huskar and some more that is thier rule from forum lets say cause they say those heroes are to OP but you can still pick em if u like so (as anyother player in game can do) just probably host will ban you so you will be not able to enter his games anymore

hello

the ban also doesn’t change anything. there are other hosts as well.

-Nines-:

Would you help me to fill my vocabulary? I thank you all alot and hope you can help me :)

rak-------Рак---cancer

ya sam -----я сам------myself

jdi mne------жди мне------wait for me

ya sam mid------ я сам мид-------I go to the middle myself

pilot.gif I know many more words but I'm tired of writing) smile.gif

Old comment
  • today @ 17:59 CET
  • 10 Jun 2014
  • Banned till: 25.04.2021 18:50
    Reason

https://iccup.com/community/thread/1536251/page1.html#post11094582 7.3. Выдача себя за представителя администрации

#4 Posted: 10 Mar 2021 @ 17:03 CET quote

1) yeah, AB = gentlemen's agreement. Often used when someone (host) doesn't know how to play vs a certain hero in pool. We (my clan) play 6.85, there are very few *AB* heroes, and only on very-very high skill (primarily invoker and alchemist).

2) *davai* - kinda all-around word, mean smth between *ok, (let's) do it!*, *give* (it's a form of russian *day*) and ofc *go* in a sense of *yeah, move it*.

nazad - B(ack) - just back ^^

vpered - go - press on/go

hasta - rune of haste

illus/dd/regen/inviz - similar for other runes

hilka - soem sort of regen, often means salve. Ex. *kupite hilky* - buy salve (quickly for some purpose)

suka = bitch, true. But in rus it doubles as some *very* dirty word, dunno.

spasibo = thank you; sps = thanks

hz = hren znaet = (I) don't know

idi = go; ex. *idi mid* = go on mid lane; *idy bot* = i'm going bot lane.

verh = top

sosat'! = suck it!

kostyl' = power treads boots

molniya = thunder = often used for mjollnir or maelstrom

topor = axe, often used for quelling blade

salo = silence

kol'co = ring

bla/bl9/blya/bljad and some other similaries = some common swear words, mean *f##kin' wh%%e*, where *bla* is the most neutralled among them (often means just *sh&t/d^$n*). Russian foul language is very... hard and big))) Some people can practically speak 80% time on it.

In kyrillic's translate we use letter *Y* for a sound *ou/oo, like in a word book/look/do*. At the end of a word, this often means *somehow operate with*. Ex. *(day) kyry* = (give) chick (courier). Kura = chick = courier. *TPshky* = (give or buy or use) TP scroll. *Monetky plz* = (leave) coin for that player, please (gold rune).

We operate with a word's root, adding some combos of prefixes/suffixes/endings, as a common rule, ofc with tons of exeptions that came from the very past.

We also use apostrophe (') to indicate the softness of a consonant before it. For ex. *Ten' suka* = *the target moved to fog of war, what a pity!* Or, *Den' bla = *it's the day, what a pity!*; *Set' !* or *Setka* = give/use/avoid the net!

Edited by Zloi_Vombat (10 Mar 2021 @ 17:05 CET)
Old comment
  • 27 Mar 2021 @ 21:37 CET
  • 19 Oct 2018
#5 Posted: 10 Mar 2021 @ 17:12 CET quote

PS *day* should be pronounced as *[daɪ]*, an english igrek-adopt, like in a word *why*

Old comment
  • 05 Apr 2021 @ 06:38 CET
  • 06 Sep 2016
#6 Posted: 11 Mar 2021 @ 19:03 CET quote

izi = easy

Old comment
  • 06 Apr 2021 @ 00:39 CET
  • 12 May 2020
#7 Posted: 11 Mar 2021 @ 20:12 CET quote

Zloi_Vombat :
1) yeah, AB = gentlemen's agreement. Often used when someone (host) doesn't know how to play vs a certain hero in pool. We (my clan) play 6.85, there are very few *AB* heroes, and only on very-very high skill (primarily invoker and alchemist).

2) *davai* - kinda all-around word, mean smth between *ok, (let's) do it!*, *give* (it's a form of russian *day*) and ofc *go* in a sense of *yeah, move it*.

nazad - B(ack) - just back ^^

vpered - go - press on/go

hasta - rune of haste

illus/dd/regen/inviz - similar for other runes

hilka - soem sort of regen, often means salve. Ex. *kupite hilky* - buy salve (quickly for some purpose)

suka = bitch, true. But in rus it doubles as some *very* dirty word, dunno.

spasibo = thank you; sps = thanks

hz = hren znaet = (I) don't know

idi = go; ex. *idi mid* = go on mid lane; *idy bot* = i'm going bot lane.

verh = top

sosat'! = suck it!

kostyl' = power treads boots

molniya = thunder = often used for mjollnir or maelstrom

topor = axe, often used for quelling blade

salo = silence

kol'co = ring

bla/bl9/blya/bljad and some other similaries = some common swear words, mean *f##kin' wh%%e*, where *bla* is the most neutralled among them (often means just *sh&t/d^$n*). Russian foul language is very... hard and big))) Some people can practically speak 80% time on it.

In kyrillic's translate we use letter *Y* for a sound *ou/oo, like in a word book/look/do*. At the end of a word, this often means *somehow operate with*. Ex. *(day) kyry* = (give) chick (courier). Kura = chick = courier. *TPshky* = (give or buy or use) TP scroll. *Monetky plz* = (leave) coin for that player, please (gold rune).

We operate with a word's root, adding some combos of prefixes/suffixes/endings, as a common rule, ofc with tons of exeptions that came from the very past.

We also use apostrophe (') to indicate the softness of a consonant before it. For ex. *Ten' suka* = *the target moved to fog of war, what a pity!* Or, *Den' bla = *it's the day, what a pity!*; *Set' !* or *Setka* = give/use/avoid the net!

I think that is not about he know or not know how to play vs certian hero but about that he is probably tired to play each game vs slark,barathum etc :)

Old comment
  • 10 Jun 2014
    Reason

https://iccup.com/community/thread/1536251/page1.html#post11094582 7.3. Выдача себя за представителя администрации

#8 Posted: 11 Mar 2021 @ 20:37 CET quote

^ on 6.83 it's very tedious, play on 85, it's much better.

Old comment
CA RHI
CA RHI
  • 06 Apr 2021 @ 20:27 CET
  • 04 Jul 2019
#9 Posted: 13 Mar 2021 @ 09:53 CET quote

Zloi_Vombat :
^ on 6.83 it's very tedious, play on 85, it's much better.
the invoker and alchemist are very strong in this map.
  • 10 Jun 2014
    Reason

#10 Posted: 14 Mar 2021 @ 01:33 CET quote

i rly dont feel the alcheo while playing, it's garbage most of time for his team.

with invoker it's a bit up to a player's skill.

the only problem with him (as i feel) is his blast which is a fast aoe stun. And yeah, some spells are nasty (tornado, ss, forges) but kinda balanced with some little nerfs in future.

But on high pts guys just put them in AB list (along with omni and legion) and have a full comfort plays on all other heroes. We gather on /j frm for some tb games, so you are welcome.

CA RHI
CA RHI
  • 04 Jul 2019
#11 Posted: 14 Mar 2021 @ 02:29 CET quote

Zloi_Vombat :

But on high pts guys just put them in AB list (along with omni and legion) and have a full comfort plays on all other heroes. We gather on /j frm for some tb games, so you are welcome.

do i have a slot

• 10 Jun 2014
    Reason

#12 Posted: 14 Mar 2021 @ 21:27 CET quote

just tell 'em you're from forum to test their low skill, nabs! hahaha

*map 6.85 only. It's just better than 83s.

Edited by Zloi_Vombat (14 Mar 2021 @ 21:28 CET)
CA RHI
CA RHI
  • 04 Jul 2019
#13 Posted: 15 Mar 2021 @ 09:44 CET quote

I don't have time yet. I can enter on March 20-21.

• today @ 19:43 CET
  • 30 May 2020
#14 Posted: 18 Mar 2021 @ 17:06 CET quote

Its agreement among players) like auto ban

• « назад
  • вперед »
Do you want to take part in forum discussions? Join us!, or Login.