+15 -- Custom Maps

+

• « назад
  • вперед »
  • 13 Dec 2019 @ 08:54 CET
  • 13 Nov 2019
#1 Posted: 03 Dec 2019 @ 22:15 CET quote

Hey there,

I would like to ask you guys, why don't you guys take some kind of actions against players who has lots of BLs. I mean, if someone is ruiner in game dota, then someone else adds him to his/her BL then when this user is banned from some amount of players then why don't you guys take some kindda actions, EG warning or giving ban RATHER THAN ALWAYS IGNORING WHAT ENGLISH SPEAKERS ADVICE AND ALWAYS DO THOSE RUSSIANS TELL!(ANYWAY I KNOW ICCUP HAS BECOME RUSSIAN PLATFORM IN WHICH IS GOOD TO LEAVE WITH A BIG FUCK ) sad.gif

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

Forum moderator
HR iccup.Crowley [ Forum moderator ]
  • today @ 20:21 CET
  • 07 Jan 2015
#2 Posted: 04 Dec 2019 @ 18:35 CET quote

Hello there here are the rules Link Text

Your choice is to put him on BL, or to report him and put him on BL. And you are not ignored.

Regards

Crowley

• today @ 12:34 CET
  • 02 Dec 2019
#3 Posted: 05 Dec 2019 @ 05:12 CET quote

s1mpleIdea :
Hey there,

I would like to ask you guys, why don't you guys take some kind of actions against players who has lots of BLs. I mean, if someone is ruiner in game dota, then someone else adds him to his/her BL then when this user is banned from some amount of players then why don't you guys take some kindda actions, EG warning or giving ban RATHER THAN ALWAYS IGNORING WHAT ENGLISH SPEAKERS ADVICE AND ALWAYS DO THOSE RUSSIANS TELL!(ANYWAY I KNOW ICCUP HAS BECOME RUSSIAN PLATFORM IN WHICH IS GOOD TO LEAVE WITH A BIG FUCK ) sad.gif

It was always a pro russian racist platform.
  • 10 Dec 2019 @ 18:01 CET
  • 23 Nov 2019
  • Banned till: 13.12.2019 17:58
    Reason

https://iccup.com/community/thread/1470353/page1.html#post10375940 - 5.1. Оскорбления в адрес другого пользователя или целой группы пользователей

#4 Posted: 06 Dec 2019 @ 16:19 CET quote

it will be forever atropos

• 10 Dec 2019 @ 15:54 CET
  • 25 Nov 2019
#5 Posted: 08 Dec 2019 @ 22:42 CET quote

Athropos :
s1mpleIdea :
Hey there,

It was always a pro russian racist platform.

NOW THIS IS ABOUT THE CENTRAL ASIAN PLATFORM.

Russians are nobody here

Member of Honor
HR ICCup.Fire-_- [ Member of Honor ]
  • yesterday @ 22:42 CET
  • 19 Oct 2009
#6 Posted: 09 Dec 2019 @ 18:39 CET quote

TinyLove-Plove :
it will be forever atropos

guys come on... It still stands International Cyber Cup. Do not bother with others insulting you or someone else for that matter. However, if you see it and can't avoid it - report them. They must be punished according to rules which are in place, no matter if they are I don't know, my brother or sister or head admins brother or sister. Same rules must be applied for everyone.

This was a strong foundation back in days and i truly hope it remained as that till today.

As for other players, or "harakiri" maniacs who only know how to insult - you have mute option and /dnd command within the server and of course banlist.

Do not let some attention seeking kids bring the worst out of you. You are above that, your value is priceless.

I've seen really bad comments pointed towards ex soviet union countries and their residents as well so there are no saints here.

Be what you are, play games, have fun doing it, ignore bad manners or report them (trust me their anger and pain becomes even stronger when you ignore them) and they will stop for sure. If not well admins are here to do their job. If admins do not have same approach towards everyone - then they shouldn't be admins. It is simple as that.

Honor, honesty and integrity above everything else.

Regards,

iCCup.Fire-_-

• today @ 04:53 CET
  • 02 Dec 2019
#7 Posted: yesterday @ 04:26 CET quote

Yes

• today @ 16:18 CET
  • 23 Jan 2019
#8 Posted: yesterday @ 17:02 CET quote

Regards

Life good

• today @ 16:18 CET
  • 23 Jan 2019
#9 Posted: today @ 03:42 CET quote

GG 1 bara

• today @ 04:53 CET
  • 02 Dec 2019
#10 Posted: today @ 04:01 CET quote

Back

• « назад
  • вперед »
Do you want to take part in forum discussions? Join us!, or Login.