Get 30% more pints for each win with Ladder bonus

• « назад
  • вперед »
  • 16 Nov 2019 @ 08:07 CET
  • 12 Dec 2018
#1 Posted: 29 Oct 2019 @ 16:30 CET quote

Hello, recently i discovered that my other acc: BAJKOVO was banned because of using hacks, i wrote and reported this on support section and nobody answered me anything.

This admin ICCUP.DRUG. banned my other account: BAJKOVO for using hacks, seriously ?

First of all he perma ban my account WITHOUT ANY PROVES !!

I never ever used any hacks in my life AND HOW CAN HE PERMA BAN MY ACCOUNT FOR USING HACKS ?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?!??!

So this admin perma ban people without reason, what kind of admin is he? Im on this server for 3 months and im thinking about leaving because there is no justice here, people and admins can do whatever they want to, i can easily go to RGC or lagabuse.

Can someone check and punish or remove this admin, and if you dont then that proves how shitty this server is.

unban: BAJKOVO

PS: i just discovered on other post below that he made same mistakes to other people, remove his privileges.

Edited by Nose.Digger (29 Oct 2019 @ 16:34 CET)
  • 09 Nov 2019 @ 17:56 CET
  • 01 Nov 2019
#2 Posted: 01 Nov 2019 @ 14:34 CET quote

alright i'll do it. But first of all you have to write it here and here

• 16 Nov 2019 @ 08:07 CET
  • 12 Dec 2018
#3 Posted: 02 Nov 2019 @ 08:17 CET quote

I wrote once, i'll do it again..

It is not about the account, it is about justice, it hurts me to be accused of using hacks knowing that i never ever used any hack in my life, but it hurts me more that a lot of people are using hacks and ruining games but still get away with it.

Thank you and bye.

• « назад
  • вперед »
Do you want to take part in forum discussions? Join us!, or Login.