+25 /j jopa , flw game

+

• « назад
  • вперед »
  • 27 Mar 2020 @ 22:42 CET
  • 08 Mar 2015
#1 Posted: 17 Jun 2019 @ 07:53 CET quote

first, it started by insulting players from Uzbekistan, I saw that Russian players insult them and I searched about them it was because of political conflict.

after playing some games I started checking players' flags. When I encounter a noob/game ruiner i check his flag and almost any one of those is from Uzbekistan.

so now I started getting scared to see one of those Uzbekistan on my team, they are either noob or game ruiner.

to clarify this I am not a racist and I hate racism, I don't hold any hate for the country or people but why are some Uzbeks that bad in this game or are game ruiners.

like today I met this player in a game where he feeds afk and destroy my items and guess what, he is from Uzbekistan this is really frustrating (player nickname MyLoveisDotA1) .

after having so many anti-gamers from this country I started to question whether I hate it or not!

please solve this problem in any possible way.

Old comment
  • 17 Sep 2021 @ 21:00 CET
  • 23 Apr 2018
#2 Posted: 17 Jun 2019 @ 08:03 CET quote

Это всегда так. Русские обсирають узбеков, а узбеки русских. Обидно то, что делать русским, которые живут в Узб?!)

Old comment
  • 27 Mar 2020 @ 22:42 CET
  • 08 Mar 2015
#3 Posted: 17 Jun 2019 @ 09:21 CET quote

Uasyamba :
Это всегда так. Русские обсирають узбеков, а узбеки русских. Обидно то, что делать русским, которые живут в Узб?!)

man i understand nothing after translating

Old comment
  • 17 Jul 2021 @ 00:20 CET
  • 25 Sep 2018
#4 Posted: 27 Aug 2019 @ 23:22 CET quote

"Translation " Its allways like this. Russians mocking uzbeks, and uzbeks mocking russians. But sad that, what to do if russians live in uzbekistan ?!

PS. Before playing on ICCUP i've never seen and never played with UZ KZ KG TJ players. But when i MET THEM first time here, im noticed they got King's syndrome it means they are kings of their own world " in the head" they allways want solo mid but their skill mostly just terrible low and they feed vs average players ... afterwards they just ragequit :D D D so im noticed they are worst players whom you can met on ICCUP :P "AVOID UZ KZ TJ KG AND DONT LET THEM SOLO MID"

Edited by VainLammitys (27 Aug 2019 @ 23:24 CET)
Old comment
  • yesterday @ 22:36 CET
  • 21 Jan 2018
#5 Posted: 28 Aug 2019 @ 11:04 CET quote

VainLammitys :
"Translation " Its allways like this. Russians mocking uzbeks, and uzbeks mocking russians. But sad that, what to do if russians live in uzbekistan ?!

PS. Before playing on ICCUP i've never seen and never played with UZ KZ KG TJ players. But when i MET THEM first time here, im noticed they got King's syndrome it means they are kings of their own world " in the head" they allways want solo mid but their skill mostly just terrible low and they feed vs average players ... afterwards they just ragequit :D D D so im noticed they are worst players whom you can met on ICCUP :P "AVOID UZ KZ TJ KG AND DONT LET THEM SOLO MID"

and the pro is sayin with the stats of Win/Lose/Leave0 / 1 / 1 gg wp

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Do you want to take part in forum discussions? Join us!, or Login.