+8 -- Салам пацанам

+

• « назад
  • вперед »
  • 27 Sep 2018 @ 13:40 CET
  • 19 Sep 2018
#1 Posted: 27 Sep 2018 @ 01:17 CET quote

Hey guys, I used to be admin on Garena before it collapsed. I don`t like dota2, and everybody said i could play dota1 on iccup.

I register here and go on the Europe server, but...everyone is russian, uzbek, etc? Nobody speaks english. The skill level is very low, and I constantly get kicked from games.

I don`t have anything against the russian players/community, but from 10 games i join, i get kicked from 9. May I know why is that happening? It`s very frustrating. I have 1900 points, and 2 leaves (due to internet disconnect). Most of the players have 1000-1500, and they still kick me.

Help me understand why I get kicked, or tell me how can i play with more european people? I dont speak russian, they don`t speak english, so it`s hard to coordinate properly.

Cheers,

Alex

Edited by zx805 (27 Sep 2018 @ 01:19 CET)
Old comment
  • 01 Oct 2019 @ 23:58 CET
  • 02 Dec 2015
#2 Posted: 27 Sep 2018 @ 08:02 CET quote

that is the problem of the EU side of the iccup m8.

our part is having like 4 admins and RU side is having like 100.

if you report some1 on the EU side it will be never answerd....etc etc

you can try to play with us, just /j cro

Old comment

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

• 27 Sep 2018 @ 13:40 CET
  • 19 Sep 2018
#3 Posted: 27 Sep 2018 @ 08:25 CET quote

I will do that in a bit, and see how many players are there and how it goes.

But I`m still curious about the kicking part. Any idea why they kick me?

When i was an admin like 4-5 years ago we used to have romanian players but also foreign ones on our server, and nobody ever kicked them. I had many moldavian/ukranian friends who couldn`t speak romanian, but we still played with them and talked in english on skype or w/e. I just can`t seem to wrap my head around the kicking part, lol. Also i`ve tried hosting my own games but only 3-4 ppl join and then they leave, so impossible to do that either. Is that some sort of mentality/ideology that russian ppl have?

*no offense to the russian community, i`m not trying to insult anyone here.

Cheers,

Alex

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Do you want to take part in forum discussions? Join us!, or Login.