+38 Даёшь слова народу!

+

Thx for feedback!

We will review this issue as soon as possible and will try to report you back about our progress!

Regards, iCCup tech crew.

Star strong with help of 30% ladder bonus

• « назад
  • вперед »
  • today @ 08:02 CET
  • 06 Jan 2016
#1 Posted: 28 May 2018 @ 08:35 CET quote

i always think about people from foreign countries and why don't they play in our platform? Who have any ideas to invite them. We should expand Iccup because in my opinion it is boring play in the same way and play with same people! In addition it will be great if in our platform play more people isn't it? Write all your ideas to this chat and i think it will be usefull to administration!

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

• 23 Jun 2018 @ 20:57 CET
  • 02 Dec 2015
#2 Posted: 28 May 2018 @ 18:36 CET quote

EU side of the server cant play on RU side coz of ping... and the stuff do not give a f*** about our side....

problem is in the stuff... when i report someone they do not look at it at al....

Posted in 18:36:22

and here is the proof

www.iccup.com

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

• EU News Admin
  • 18 Jun 2018 @ 23:53 CET
  • 20 Sep 2017
#3 Posted: 06 Jun 2018 @ 13:43 CET quote

Hello Laziz

There is a lot of players from arround the world.

In the past we tried countless ways to improve gaming of non-russian players and they just wouldn't stick long enough.

We are already making decisions on how to approach and deal with expanding and dealing woth fast starters.

As part of [EN]iCCup team I will put News on how to and what to do if you want to play slow starting English games soon.

Thank you for opening this thread, there is someone willing to make a change.

BR.

• user online
  • 04 Sep 2016
#4 Posted: 08 Jun 2018 @ 04:43 CET quote

Hi Mr.Laziz. As you said to spread iccup,but eu gamers don't play d1 so much,as there are so much lags and ping is really high! There is a proof,I'm also in eu, but playing d1 in iccup platform. I'm also having some trouble in games. So much lags, ping is high. So eu prefers to play in it's own platform. And there are Russians who don't understand english and finally they don't understand each other. So they can't get their ideas across. Those are the reasons why english-speaking gamers prefer other dota(eg. D2)

Regards

opasnoste.gif

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

• « назад
  • вперед »
Do you want to take part in forum discussions? Join us!, or Login.