New season just started. Get a PRO Account.
Nobody saying why tf server is offline 2 days ??
guys server work but only with icc launcher mcalauncher doesnt work ..
It doesn't work with the Iccup launcher either if you have remastered installed :(
kraftskiva you need to go into registry and edit the "Override Battle.net Gateways" key IP address to be 18.104.22.168 instead of the value that's in there, that should allow iccup launcher to work (but not mca unfortunately)
It worked 2 days ago with Iccup Launcher... now im trying to join and can't. I changed the key IP address in registry and still doesn't work
If it works for you with ICCup Launcer you can make it work with MCA64 Launcher by yourself!
1. Download ICCup launcher and Reg file from iccup.com
2. Install ICCup launcher, run it to let it update itself
3. copy file iccscbn.icc from ICCup launcher directory to MCA64 Launcher directory (replace old file)
4. Each time after you run MCA64 Launcher but before you hit "Start" button in it you'll have to use (add data to registry) ICCup Reg file.
PS: Thanks to programmes for updating AH!
Hope it'll stop maphackers, whose numbers rose too high recent month
i can never understand people that use maphack....
whats the point? no fun,,,
When I use the Iccup launcher it starts the Blizzard Battlenet program that only has Europe, Americas and Asian server. MCA launcher doesn't work either,
Where in the registry can you manually change the IP-address? What is the name of the file you need to open?
sur98 i do all this stuff but still dont work i copy tha file past it and replace the old one in mca launcher and when i start there is two things iCCup ( ? ) and iCCup no DNS ( ? ) in both scree freeze in connection server
1. Download and install ICCup launcher using this link iccup.com
Run it and allow it to update itself.
2. Copy file iccscbn.icc from ICCup launcher directory to MCA64 Launcher directory (replace old file).
3. Download Reg file using this link iccup.com
Place the Reg file inside the MCA64 Launcher folder, double click and allow update to registry.
4. Uncheck "Battle.net gateways" on MCA64 Launcher.
This will solve the problem.
|Do you want to take part in forum discussions? Join us!, or Login.|