Thx for feedback!

We will review this issue as soon as possible and will try to report you back about our progress!

Regards, iCCup tech crew.

Everything you need to win in one ALL IN PACK

• 23 Sep 2018 @ 20:52 CET
  • 20 Sep 2018
#16 Posted: 20 Sep 2018 @ 21:26 CET quote

Hellou guys, i wonder what the heck with those people from UZ KZ KG , all of them were leavers / feeders and game ruiners in my games, got some games played here. Every time still the same freak show ! People from UZ KZ KG countries just picking OVERPOWERED "PRO HEROES" like - SF / SB / Slark / Pudge / Lina /Invoker / Mortred, and yells SOLO MID! Exactly later in game they got bad KDA rate and bad farm + they hate english speaking players and do everything on purpose to make your life SALTY. Had to win all games solo where i had UZ KZ KG teammates, but really cmon guys why i should play 1v9 or 1v5 and my team hate me so much because im not sharing courier with everyone , either im not fkn speaking russian :D. LF ENGLISH SPEAKING & SMART + SKILLED PLAYERS TO PLAY GAMES !

And ye im from Finland, not expecting to find any REAL finnish people here thats why im asking at least for english speaking ones.

Sinä Ölet Pöpi , minä ölet pöpi.

• yesterday @ 21:27 CET
  • 21 Mar 2010
#17 Posted: 21 Sep 2018 @ 13:38 CET quote

Blu3)flam3 :
P.S. Before you say "Host a game" i must point out that when i host there are MAX 3-4 people joining before leaving min later and nobody seems to see it or w/e (THEY DONT JOIN) xD

Hi man, I play DotA since I know myself which makes it maybe 15 years (yeah I love this game!) The thing is that you have to pay (as most of the internet stuff) for a Pro account and you won't have problems when hosting a game. It will fill in the matter of seconds, you can set win ratio percent and most of the time the games are without leavers but can't guarantee you English speaking players which is not that bad.

Maybe we can play some time together, I always appreciate BG teammates ;)

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

Do you want to take part in forum discussions? Join us!, or Login.