Get 30% more pints for each win with Ladder bonus

• « назад
  • вперед »
  • 26 May 2017 @ 05:06 CET
  • 09 Mar 2011
#1 Posted: 26 May 2017 @ 04:31 CET quote

i need help with stealtboth. how can i setup it?

neseito ayuda para configurar stealthbot porfavor :)

Old comment
#2 Posted: 26 May 2017 @ 20:30 CET quote

Good day. Unfortunately StealthBoth available only to admins with CG-6(Command Groups). It without this feature you cannot enable.

Old comment
StarCraft & Dota EU Head Admin
BG iCCup.s0Ldi3R [ StarCraft & Dota EU Head Admin ]
  • 10 Jun 2019 @ 14:15 CET
  • 03 Dec 2012
#3 Posted: 30 May 2017 @ 08:32 CET quote

BroadCaster :
Good day. Unfortunately StealthBoth available only to admins with CG-6(Command Groups). It without this feature you cannot enable.

That's not true. Stealthbot can be setup even without admin account.

Go to the 'Stealthbot' folder on your computer where you just installed it to (C:\Program Files\StealthBot x.x). Create a STAR folder in there. Now copy the battle.snp , StarCraft.exe and storm.dll from your Starcraft folder into the STAR folder.

Launch Stealthbot.

Go on 'Create Profile'. It asks you to enter a name.

Enter the name of the account you want to start with stealthbot. This account should appear in the 'List of available profiles'. Double click on this name there.

Now you see the normal Stealthbot window with alot of information in colored text (you can ignore this text, it will show up every time you launch Stealthbot). Click on 'Settings' and then go on 'Bot settings':

A new window should pop up which shows all possible settings. Go on 'General settings' under the 'Connection Settings' point (at the very top) and enter all the informations (select Broodwar as Extension)

For CDKey, enter: 1411430231025

No 'Expansion CDKey' needed here since BW doesn't needs a seperate CDKey. Make sure you clicked on 'Brood War' at the 'Product' list on the right side.

Next, go on 'Advanced settings' and put 'ADVANCED - Local hashing' at the 'Connection method'.

If it does not run, then you have missed something.

Good luck.

Old comment
#4 Posted: 30 May 2017 @ 21:05 CET quote

iCCup.s0Ldi3R :

Then, pardon my mistake. About my information seen in the subject, which mentioned only about admin features.

Old comment
  • 21 Oct 2017 @ 11:55 CET
  • 29 Jun 2011
#5 Posted: 31 May 2017 @ 21:58 CET quote

hi !

server is down now? i cant join

unQ is my nickname

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic