Thx for feedback!

We will review this issue as soon as possible and will try to report you back about our progress!

Regards, iCCup tech crew.

• « назад
  • вперед »
  • Visited: 11 Apr @ 20:10 CET
  • Banned till: 19 Jan 2038 @ 04:14 CET
#1 Posted: 06 Apr @ 03:45 CET  

Hello,

First of all I'm not frustrated because of being banned or similar (I have not been banned) so take this as a fair share of my point of view.

I have played a game with CAPSI_NA_STOL (I'm guessing this kid has admin rights since he muted almost everyone in the game). He dropped people by using /lat 0 command. He had a suspicious player (invoker) in his team with too much inspiration for sun strike (I waited on purpose and avoided with low hp, guess what, there he was also waiting and then using the sun strike).

This is the game: iccup.com

Now, my overview on this server. Leavers, the ladder scoring is almost useless since you win most of the games when the other team is left with 1/2/3/4 players (rarely 5v5 finished games).

If you're not russian no one gives a shit on what you say and almost all the admins I have encountered commited abuses. Wasn't it supposed to be a free fair-play server? Guess not.

You draw the conclusions. Mine is as clear as day about what this community is promoting.

•   
  •  
Edited by GigiPulete (06 Apr @ 03:45 CET)
  • StarCraft & Dota EU Head Admin
  • Visited: 19 Jun @ 08:10 CET
#2 Posted: 06 Apr @ 14:35 CET  

Hello there.

I am sorry to see such a post, because we have special departments who are observing all admins' actions and behaviour on server and with the help of the players - we clear our staff from unwanted people.

I cannot say if CAPSI_NA_STOL is an admin or not, but if any admin has abused powers, which means muting for no reason, banning people, threating them and so on - he will be caught and banned.

The problem with leavers is hard to be solved - it's important to play on bots which people around you might play - so you can have average latency which is good for all of you, also this server originates from Russia, so it is normal to see mostly Russian people and not to get heard by them, because many of them do not speak English. However, if you set your location and bot to EU, you might see more games from EU players.

Best Regards,

iCCup Head admin

•   
  •  
  • Visited: 27 Apr @ 16:07 CET
#3 Posted: 08 Apr @ 11:24 CET  

I agree with gigipulete. But sadly most russians doesnt speak english, or doesnt want to. They make fun from english talking people...

I noticed that some people from KZ speaks english quite well.

And about that 0 latency, you must to disable that option(less than 15), it can never be good, there will be lagging. As you know less latency-> no delay, more latency -> less lags. 50 is ok,but delay a bit too much sometimes, bet recomennded is about 30.

And yeah, i have noticed users who uses mh, in my team in opponenta team. But there is problem with watching replay, because "versions are different", but i downloaded wc3 here.... maybe it only works wirh rus version....- so yeah, i cant recheck replay to write down minutes.

So yeah, u have to update iccup antihack system that detects autobans accounts(with a public Shame list on front page) because i believe that some top players use hacks too, just they are more careful. Is that so hard to do that? To notice who uses additional software?

Just allow only iccup launcher based stuff, where u can bin keys. For other additional stuff/software just give bans.

•   
  •  
#4 Posted: 10 Apr @ 13:41 CET  

We have a very good system to detect 3rd party software and the report system works smooth as well, so our admins are taking care of these reports (mostly in Russian section, the EU has some bigger delay for reviewing reports right now).

•   
  •  
  • Visited: 13 May @ 20:32 CET
  • Banned till: 19 Jan 2038 @ 04:14 CET
#5 Posted: 13 Apr @ 03:15 CET  

Today i saw one on twitch, that STORM was teleporting out, but we saw that he ultied on other teams fontain. and he acctually teleported at base. and told that it's not hack. what is this? answer me armyman

•   
  •  
Edited by ButcherHooker (13 Apr @ 03:16 CET)
#6 Posted: 18 Apr @ 14:58 CET  

Post the video and then we can determine.

•   
  •  
  • Visited: 11 May @ 19:39 CET
#7 Posted: 29 Apr @ 18:10 CET  

Its not a hack. you can do it too just use ulti with storm somewhere and while you are in ult use teleport.

•   
  •  
#8 Posted: 16 May @ 10:31 CET  

Closed. If the game is in your Matchlist, make a report from the Support section.

•   
  •  
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic