Play with maximum comfort - All in PACK

• « назад
  • вперед »
  • 28 Dec 2018 @ 11:33 CET
  • 27 Dec 2012
#1 Posted: 27 Jan 2017 @ 00:58 CET quote

hi! I did a complaint because my net got a disc in a 2v2, so i asked to my teammate to get the full replay (he left inmediately after my disc). Then I did the complaint because I did before in cases like this and never had problems, but now, even when i send the FULL replay i get a denied. As you can see in the replay when i got the disc my partner left the game inmediately. So, I hope the points will be refunded. Thank you very much for your time :)

By last, I copy the mail than i got if it can help in something:

"Hi!

Our admin staff received a complaint from this player about this game

Admin iCCup.Zeratul reviewed this complaint and denied it with this reason:

Admin's comment:

Hi,

I will deny your complaint. You are not the right person to make the complaint because you dropped and don't know how the game ended. It's possible that your team mate continued to play after your drop and he lost. You team mate can raise a complaint if he believe it's necessary.

Please note that I am a Trial Admin and my decision isn't final. This report will be reviewed by a Super Admin and he will make the appropriate changes.

Have a great day.

iCCup.Zeratul

If your don't agree with this deccision you can complaint in support

Old comment
Head Admin Assistant
IT iCCup.Face [ Head Admin Assistant ]
  • 19 Aug 2019 @ 23:08 CET
  • 05 Sep 2012
#2 Posted: 28 Jan 2017 @ 00:49 CET quote

What part of "Please note that I am a Trial Admin and my decision isn't final. This report will be reviewed by a Super Admin and he will make the appropriate changes." was not explicit enough?

Old comment
  • 27 Dec 2012
#3 Posted: 28 Jan 2017 @ 02:39 CET quote

this is very explicit too: "If your don't agree with this deccision you can complaint in support". So I did it.

Posted in 02:39:44

anyway you can close this post i will wait for the review of the super admin

Old comment
  • 19 Feb 2017 @ 07:24 CET
  • 31 Jul 2016
#4 Posted: 28 Jan 2017 @ 13:46 CET quote

iccup.face he has a point. I suggest you don't hasten to condemn and intimidate people making a genuine complaint. Your intolerance does not improve the situation one bit.

Warning

Posting in wrong boards

•Posting in another user's BM Complaint: 4 day ban from the forum

•Posting in another user's CAA: 7 day ban from the forum

source iccup.com

Edited by iCCup.Face (28 Jan 2017 @ 18:50 CET)
Old comment
Ladder Super Admin & BwTV Admin
US iCCup.Vuzieya [ Ladder Super Admin & BwTV Admin ]
  • 22 Apr 2019 @ 08:44 CET
  • 18 Sep 2014
#5 Posted: 28 Jan 2017 @ 21:05 CET quote

Hi, iCCup.Zeratul is a Trial Admin and I haven't checked his most recent reports, Changes can't be made by him alone. Requires my approval and manual changes. Please sit tight and I'll have the report reviewed shortly.

Old comment
  • 27 Dec 2012
#6 Posted: 28 Jan 2017 @ 22:24 CET quote

I dont told anything because i dont wanna be sensitive, but i'm agree with cabla24. I know this community of sc is very agressive but that way of answer its not good or kind, Face. An admin should not answer like that.

In the other hand hi Vuzieya, thanks for your kind answer, i will wait patiently, regards :)

Old comment
Ladder Super Admin & BwTV Admin
US iCCup.Vuzieya [ Ladder Super Admin & BwTV Admin ]
  • 22 Apr 2019 @ 08:44 CET
  • 18 Sep 2014
#7 Posted: 31 Jan 2017 @ 23:02 CET quote

I have checked and placed changes for this game. This Replay doesn't belong to Slayer_KombaT. This game was a Non-Intentional Disconnection, No Clear winner or Loser. Allie Left immediately to submit a refund. Both accounts have been refunded -1 loss +62 pts (refund). (CAA Closed)

Regards,

V

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic