Thx for feedback!

We will review this issue as soon as possible and will try to report you back about our progress!

Regards, iCCup tech crew.

avatar

the tao of badass

31 Oct 2012 @ 23:16 CET
0 Comments
- 0 +
Chapter 2 is absolutely awesome. Josh discusses gender roles and to me this was one of the most informative and eye-opening chapters. Once i finished reading it, I re-read it. From there I started considering all my experiences and just how the masculine and feminine roles and play such a crucial role. A job I never paid any attention to until now. If you decide to purchase this book and improving yourself, read chapter 2 a couple times — it's well worth it.

Along with confidence, attracting women offers quite a bit to do with body gestures. In other words, the way you project yourself. You'll easily discover how you can position yourself for optimum attractiveness. And this isn't a joke. Approaching inside a confident way with great posture, slow movement along with a powerful voice will yield you significantly better results than approaching inside a closed-off and quiet manner.

the tao of badass

The only real downside to Josh Pellicers The Tao of Badass is the fact that he doesn't discuss humor. Humor is an important bit of the puzzle with regards to dating and meeting new women. That's okay though, humor is only 5% from it. The remaining 95% is offered for you. That's ample to become wildly successful with girls.

I wanted to mention that because as I had been learning how to be a badass with females, I never desired to need to be a fool simply to get there. I was pleased to take the road less traveled if it meant preserving my moral standards. I only wish this program had come out sooner.

I had been skeptical but ultimately hopeful if this found this course but for the first time my hope was not dashed. Joshua Pellicer has developed in the business of approaching and attracting women for more than 6 years with clients all over the world utilizing his strategies of seduction to see success. Despite his free tip on getting the first kiss I have seen vast improvement during my love life. Honestly, I do not see how any guy who would like to achieve success with females can pass this up! And don't forget, there's a 60-day 100% Cash back guarantee so there isn't any risk to you.
0 Comments