Thx for feedback!

We will review this issue as soon as possible and will try to report you back about our progress!

Regards, iCCup tech crew.

• Project Manager
  • Visited: yesterday @ 15:25 CET
#1 Posted: 15 Oct 2009 @ 22:18 CET  

If you have something to say about our current situation or you have brilliant idea how to improve our DotA section or the iCCup in general this is the place to post about it.

•   
  •  
n-a
  • Visited: {date||0|0}
#2 Posted: 16 Oct 2009 @ 00:37 CET  

Just wanted to say that you guys did a great job :) you guys seem to amaze me

•   
  •  
n-a
#3 Posted: 16 Oct 2009 @ 05:02 CET  

Yes! Finally DotA ladder! Maybe now I'll have the urge to play more :]

•   
  •  
n-a
#4 Posted: 16 Oct 2009 @ 14:12 CET  

Yes Autohosting is probably the way to go for example on east channel CLan THR they host autobots games and they have 3 different tiers and it is made so that everyone can play first tier second tier you need a certain amount tier 1 of points and for tier 3 you need a certain amount of tier 2 points

This also cancels out the possibility of host lag which i noticed in the games i played

•   
  •  
n-a
#5 Posted: 18 Oct 2009 @ 11:47 CET  

yeap..

i guess its kinda lack of player...

at the moment is the main thing and obvious...

should have more advertisement on other main dota websites like

ReXi[uG] mentioned....

and another thing to prevent leavers...

i guess its better for the host that they can set up a pre requisite for it..

to me ban them from the server its nothing....

because they can create tons of account again and again...

except that iccup is going stop the registration and have invitation...but i guess thats impossible at the moment..due to lack of player...

•   
  •  
n-a
#6 Posted: 18 Oct 2009 @ 21:04 CET  

get hostbot servers in DE.....ive seen thread with something about giving ip address of host bots...that would be fail

bots would get nuked as soon as some low life kid gets bored and start botnet or supernova to nuke hostbots servers...

get channel on irc @ quakenet (icc dota ladder can spread there in hours all over dota channels just by having it)

and some decent rss feed on dota forum

•   
  •  
n-a
#7 Posted: 20 Oct 2009 @ 10:38 CET  

Hi guys we have a litle problem with us ping is to hight, maybe its more than 300 sometimes and we know about starcraft team and they have not problem with that we would like to know if you can help us to try to fix that problem because is very difficult to play, well we dont know how to do it the starcraft chilean team whit this same problem but if you have some special program like host bot or something like that for us we will very pleasure to you, well thanks and i hope you can helps us :D

•   
  •  
  • Member of Honor
  • Visited: today @ 09:14 CET
#8 Posted: 21 Oct 2009 @ 08:28 CET  

Loki-_- :

get channel on irc @ quakenet (icc dota ladder can spread there in hours all over dota channels just by having it)

hm yeah. i can manage something there. i will see today what options are open for irc.

•   
  •  
n-a
#9 Posted: 22 Oct 2009 @ 01:03 CET  

Some suggestions from my side:

1. Not only -ap, especially if there ever shall be high-ranked dota with maybe even pros. At least -rd should be available, for the higher ranks (maybe C and upwards), -cd or -cm are definitly needed to make decent games (not earlier, since noobs will hardly know how to pick). A captain-system or something like that is really needed, because dota heavily degenerates without coordinated picking in higher level.

2. A matchmaking system that can balance teams. See dotaleagues SIG games for that matter.

3. Some solution for leaver games. I dunno how they are rated now, but since leaver are a classic issue for DotA, there needs to be a solution that doesn't punish the people who are left with one teammate less.

•   
  •  
n-a
#10 Posted: 22 Oct 2009 @ 04:57 CET  

Make games that are -rd and -cm the default game modes.

-ap = see who can click faster to get the imba heros

•   
  •  
n-a
#11 Posted: 22 Oct 2009 @ 05:01 CET  

Oh, and also ofc Dota should be 5v5 with a remake function(in case of game laggy/somebody dropped at the start), a penalty for leaving games, rules on item limits and autohosters.

•   
  •  
n-a
#12 Posted: 25 Oct 2009 @ 21:19 CET  

Garena Ladder stopped months ago...

NOW i play this nice Ladder!

•   
  •  
  • Member of Honor
  • Visited: today @ 09:14 CET
#13 Posted: 26 Oct 2009 @ 09:22 CET  

garena ladder was full of hackers. you cant compare this kind of advanced ladder and garenas. but we are glad to see that you like it.

•   
  •  
n-a
#14 Posted: 26 Oct 2009 @ 09:24 CET  

yeap of course..

this cant be compare to garena....

its easy to hack in garena....

icon hack...maphack...

whatsoever of hack...

•   
  •  
n-a
#15 Posted: 26 Oct 2009 @ 16:22 CET  

There is no need to compare two servers...everyone of them is different in there own way.And also we are all here cause we think better of ICCup.I really like the server and the people,hope we continue to grow as a community .

P.S:Yay first post as staff member :)

•   
  •  
Do you want to take part in forum discussions? Join us!, or Login.