#1 Posted: 21 Aug 2015 @ 13:54 CET
[img] acts2network.org [/img]
Team alpha Squad (originally called alfa due to my bad english lol) was created in PGTour 3 seasons before the server shut down for good. After that we moved on ICCup (abyss by the time) but have never been able to fully restore our former glory. The innactivity kicked in and the team got disbanded by the end of 2008. Its spirit however survived and therefore we decided to try and rebuild it.
We're not in our best shape in terms of numbers and organisational matters as my co-leader quit BW not long ago.
Still, we wouldn't like for our team to perish so once again the recruitment is open.
Here comes the strange part:
Unlike most teams nowdays we have no requirements regarding your skills in order for you to be accepted in our team. Hell, we preffer if you're new to the game or a D+/D- player having trouble with it.
Our reasoning for this lies in the facts that:
1. New and noob players can hardly find a team to play in these days since after SC2 came out only the best teams could endure and stay active. And well.. best teams are looking for the best players.
2. We ourselves have our fair share of newbies/newcommers and we would like to provide environment for such players in which they can play with opponents their own rank and thus improving their skills without getting demotivated in the process. To accomplish that we're planning to run something like a training program for our teammates who would like to improve and teaching them various strategies and their execution giving them the opportunity to try that against someone their own skill.
Ofc if you're a C/B player you're more than welcome to join us as long as you're willing to provide help for your teammates. Help = any kind of contribution to the benefit of the team. At this moment we are not looking for players which only wants to ladder up. We're looking for players which wants to help establish and be a part of a new comunity which means if you're a skilled player you must be willing to "waste time" playing with the less skilled one, helping and educating them and if necessary - lead them.
Speaking of leadership I am also looking for help in that area since currently I'm the only active leader in the clan and its rather hard to keep an eye for everything which is the reason we're in a downtrend. Most of all we need recruiters but I can use a hand in other matters as well.
If you think the ideas above are something that suits your interests and if you would be a part of our team - send me a PM (or just post it here) containing the following information about you:
2. Where are you from?
3. What is your best rank?
4. What is your main race?
Along with that you need to create an account with [aS] tag and send a request to join the team.
Edited by [aS]Barry (21 Aug 2015 @ 14:04 CET)
#2 Posted: 23 Aug 2015 @ 10:39 CET
1) MasterCard number 7484......
2) Czech Republic
3) C/C+ player maybe more if im only playingspecific MU.
4) Random player, but best mu is ZvT, ZvZ, TvZ. Well racepicker is best for me.
Play since 2006, i remember the PGT, and WGT... :)
Hope i can join to the team.
#3 Posted: 23 Aug 2015 @ 10:49 CET
Welcome, mate! :)
#4 Posted: 23 Aug 2015 @ 23:40 CET
3)d+ but had a break
4) random .best race protoss
may I join?
#5 Posted: 24 Aug 2015 @ 08:03 CET
Yes you may :) Create [aS] account and send a request to join here: iccup.com
#6 Posted: 13 Aug 2016 @ 20:23 CET
Once again we are back on track! Today we had 5 new players joining in. Also as of today the requirement for [aS] account will be optional and it will be totally up to you if you want to create a new account or join with your current one!!
|Do you want to take part in forum discussions? Join us!, or Login.|