Thx for feedback!

We will review this issue as soon as possible and will try to report you back about our progress!

Regards, iCCup tech crew.

• Visited: yesterday @ 19:26 CET
#16 Posted: 12 Sep 2015 @ 10:01 CET  

This is not really a bug or a problem, but I guess this thread i a best place to suggest:

Would it be possible to switch map names by putting the map name first- and then the |iccup|-text? Makes easier to scroll through your map folder since you could skip to a part of the folder by clicking the first letter of the map on your keyboard.

•   
  •  
  • Visited: today @ 19:17 CET
#17 Posted: 22 Sep 2015 @ 15:41 CET  

stenback[MB] :
This is not really a bug or a problem, but I guess this thread i a best place to suggest:

Would it be possible to switch map names by putting the map name first- and then the |iccup|-text? Makes easier to scroll through your map folder since you could skip to a part of the folder by clicking the first letter of the map on your keyboard.

It has been done for a while, download the lastest map pack.

•   
  •  
  • Visited: 19 Nov 2016 @ 07:51 CET
#18 Posted: 15 Nov 2016 @ 15:25 CET  

Hello. Just posting in concern to Resonance (Which is a great map besides this:)

1) The very top right corner expo compared to the bottom left expo is not the same size. When I am bottom, I can sim city the base as zerg in ZvP with a second hatchery/sunkens. When I am on top, I cannot place a second hatchery there with enough room to place a sim city (At least not 100% the same. There should be like another tile or two of space to build stuff there. This is really annoying.

This causes positional imbalance for the ZvP match up in my opinion. You cannot place buildings close to the bridges to sim city because of the rock pattern, so you must build back by the expo. A far expansion is also useful in zvt, but sim city isn't as important.

•   
  •  
Edited by Lurkers (15 Nov 2016 @ 15:26 CET)
  • Head Admin Assistant
  • Visited: yesterday @ 18:51 CET
#19 Posted: 15 Nov 2016 @ 15:45 CET  

thanks for report

•   
  •  
  • Visited: 01 Dec 2016 @ 00:20 CET
#20 Posted: 29 Nov 2016 @ 17:38 CET  

The Map Eye of the Storm has been updated for the upcoming Afreeca Starleague

See www.iccup.com

Could the new playable and obs version be included in the ICCup mappack to replace the current one?

Download link:

www.iccup.com

•   
  •  
  • Visited: yesterday @ 10:54 CET
#21 Posted: 30 Nov 2016 @ 22:53 CET  

Hello Lurkers, Ive posted in the dedicated Resonance thread that you created here:

iccup.com

Hello iiN.Guenhwyvar, yes LatiAs fixed a mining bug. Personally I might look to do a map pack update in February or something. No guarantees though as its quite time consuming.

•   
  •  
Do you want to take part in forum discussions? Join us!, or Login.